BY SURGI

No Muslin Strips Needed. Hair remover for face, salon style results, the convenience of home use.  Microwaveable wax is ready to use in seconds and doesn t require strips - no fuss, no mess. Surgi-Wax Microwave Formula features Maple Honey to firmly grasp fine and even short hair and remove it from the root.  Leaves skin sleek, smooth and hair-free for weeks. see more...

Andrea S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've tried this was strips before and they work really good. The only reason I am giving this a 4/5 stars is because you need to use more than one strip to get your hair removed. They are very easy to use at an affordable price. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alison C.
Wellness Guru Expert
My sister's old roommate was the one who introduced this FANTASTIC product. Before Surgi Wax, I would just bleach my upper lip. I still felt that others could see my "mustache" so I gave this product a try - and am so HAPPY I did! I would really amazed at how much hair the wax was able to take off my face. Surgi Wax does not irritate my skin; however, it has with my sisters (both have sensitive skin).

I have not had any luck with finding this product in stores, so I have purchased it from Amazon and Ebay.