BY SURGI

Buy Ardell Hair Removal Wax - Surgi-Wax Brow Shapers for Brows 28 Applications. How-to-Use: *Remove back from strip *Apply strip onto unwanted brow hair, pressing firmly *Peel off strip to remove unwanted hair see more...

• How well do these work are they irritating1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product at in-store?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Yanesha C.
Yanesha C.
I do not recommend. They can leave skin scarred because its so tacky that it pulls hair & layer of skin off. I'd rather pay to go to a professional.
Covington, LA
I love this brow shaping strips. I don't trust anyone to wax my eyebrow because of a previous incident. Surgi wax strips are easy to use and really not expensive. Only problem I am having is finding them in-store anywhere. Ulta use to sell them, but have recently stopped. Not sure why, but deff. a bummer. Anyone who knows where they sell them in-store, please comment on my question. Thank you in advance.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Saint Paul, MN
Helpful for small and easy to remove hairs, but it quickly loses stickiness and becomes ineffective, so you have to use lots more strips. Using regular wax would be more cost effective.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
los lunas, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
How well do these work are they irritating
Covington, LA
Where can I purchase this product at in-store?