BY SURGI

Honey Wax Strips for Bikini, Body & Legs   Fast & Easy, Ready-to-Use Hair Removal Strips Contains:  14 Double Sided Strips  , Soothing Gel  0.5 oz New Surgi Wax Honey Wax Strips for Bikini, Body & Legs.  Discover the easiest hair removal method available.  Warm in hands for a few seconds, pull strips apart, apply and remove.  It s that simple - no mess, no worries if the wax is too hot or not hot enough. Surgi-Wax Honey Wax Strips feature Maple Honey to firmly grasp fine and even short hair and remove it from the root. Ready to use strips reomve hair from arms, legs, bikini, everywhere.  Stay smooth and hair-free fro up to 6 weeks!   Give them to your guy so he can get a super smooth chest and back. As our bonus to you, we have included a Free Soothing Gel with Aloe, Chamomile and Cucumber to soothe and moisturize sk see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Emma R.
Emma R.
This product dd not work at all! It left me sticky and all the hair was still there. I would not recommend this at all.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
This product failed for me. and it left my skin all oily. I will not be using this product ever again or recommending any one to use it. Don't get me wrong I know everyone has different skin textures and stuff but this product just didn't work.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Awful product - damaged the skin more than anything else. Was completely ineffective, I do not recommend this at all.