Surgeon's Skin Secret Natural Beeswax Moisturizer
Surgeon's Skin Secret Natural Beeswax Moisturizer
By Surgeon's Skin Secret
Jessica G.
Tolleson, AZ

In need of a new moisturizer but it cans be difficult for me because i have sensitive skin how well would anyone recommend this to me

Emily H.
Emily H.
Cambridgeshire
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Works for sensitive skin xx
Ashlyn A.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Virginia, MN
2 years ago
I also have sensitive skin and this works very well and doesn't have a scent which usually bothers me. Works good on dry areas like heels and elbows
Ivy L.
Ivy L.
2 years ago
I definitely recommend the CeraVe moisturizer. I have sensitive skin as well and asked my dermatologist what she recommended. She told me about this voice to Riser and I have been using it for over 3 years and my skin looks beautiful. It is easy to find at your local drug store or Ulta and it is definitely reasonably priced.