Surgeon's Skin Secret Natural Beeswax Moisturizer uploaded by Anne E.Surgeon's Skin Secret Natural Beeswax Moisturizer uploaded by Anne E.

BY SURGEON'S SKIN SECRET

Surgeon's Skin Secret moisturizer is a non-toxic, all natural skin revitalization formula that is good for all skin conditions. It is made with 50% beeswax, lanolin and light mineral oil. Only a minimal amount is needed to be effective. When applied morning and night it begins to heal dry, chapped, cracked, irritated skin as well as minor cuts, scrapes and burns almost overnight. This long-lasting formula puts a protective coating on your skin that seals in your body's natural moisture so you can wash your hands several times before you need to reapply. It comes in unscented as well as several natural fragrances. see more...

• In need of a new moisturizer but it cans be difficult for...4 Answers
  • Cuál es su uso?1 Answers
  • Where can this product be purchase and want does it conta...5 Answers
Anne E.
Chippewa Falls, WI
In the winter my hands tend to get ultra dry, and this is the only product that I've found that is NEVER irritating and always healing. I'm never without the smaller stick in my purse and love the vanilla and lemon scents best. A plus is that it's also natural!
Crystal C.
I recommend 10/10. It serves multiple purposes, for all people. The effects are long lasting, and very affordable. Depending on which one you get, there's a variety of dents that calm and soothes your body and senses.
Vivianna H.
This product was amazing. But the price is a little bit on the high end but if you a moisturizer this is my go too
Ashley S.
Fort bragg, NC
Works well. Pricey . like it says it has no sent so good for me I hate scented lotion lol I'd buy it again
Jessica M.
Where can this product be purchase and want does it contain??
Jessica G.
Tolleson, AZ
In need of a new moisturizer but it cans be difficult for me because i have sensitive skin how well would anyone recommend this to me
Karol E.