BY SURFACE

Certified organic Cocoa Butter, Babassu Oil and Amaranth melt into the hair soothing brittle, frizzy curls on contact. Rich in vitamin K, Cocoa provides hair with healthy elasticity and control; while omega 3 and 6 fatty acids moisturize. Surface... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kassie G.
Love how this hydrates my hair but doesn't weigh it down. Makes me have volume and fullness. I can feel good about its ingredients AND it smells like summer which is a total plus!
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
Please do not use this product. I purchased the product online before reading the ingredients. Such a mistake. This company claims to be sulfate, paraben, and silicone free but they aren’t. Luckily I got this cheap from a seller on Amazon. I even emailed the company asking if they use parabens, sulfates, and silicones and they said no but I read the ingredients right after I got the product in the mail. Save your hair from harsh ingredients and purchase something else!