Surface Cleaners: Scrub Daddy 3-Pack Scratch Free Sponge in Colors uploaded by Emily H.

BY NONE

Surface Cleaners: Scrub Daddy 3-Pack Scratch Free Sponge in Colors see more...

• Do these sponges last a while? Do they actually work?2 Answers
  • Are these cleaners durable ?2 Answers
  • I've seen pictures of other colors...has anyone actually seen any...2 Answers
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
I love this sponge! Seriously, love it! When I first received this as a gift from my grandmother (the QVC queen) it just sat on my sink and stared at me for months before I finally broke down and used it. It's amazing! It lasts forever and never gets a grimy feel that a long of sponges do. I just got some more at Christmas and just threw away the 1st one, 7 months later! You can also throw them in the dishwasher to clean them if need be. They clean things really well. I definitely will buy these all the time for my dish cleaning needs!
Walden, NY
Scrub Daddy is an excellent sponge! I hate when other sponges smell and I spend a ton of money replacing them often...but not with the Scrub Daddy! No smell and no scratching.
dominika t.
dominika t.
Laurel, MD
I always get these at bed bath and beyond. They ate the only sponges I use. They don't scratch anything up and they last forever. I don't replace one till it literally starts falling apart
Emily H.
Emily H.
Mankato, MN
These are the best kitchen cleaning sponges! Hard in cold water, soft in warm water. You can use the "eye holes" for you fingers- you won't ruin your nail polish cleaning way! The "mouth hole" is perfect for cleaning silverware!! This is the only sponge I use!
Raychel S.
Raychel S.
Love these sponges! Absolutely amazing, my SIL bought these and gave to me for Christmas. I love how the tempature of water effects the softness or hardness of the sponge. I use these on my pots and pans and dishes and never have left a scratch. For 3$ worth the cost.
Can buy a 3 pk for 10$
Paige T.
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
Okay so these were first on Shark Tank and I was definitely curious to see how amazing they truly were....WOW!!!! I have now placed them on my bi-monthly subscribe and save account with Amazon. They are the absolute very BEST sponge on the market!!! Buy them!!!!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
I love these sponges. They last a lot longer than the typical sponge and never get smelly! Plus, they are really cute!
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
I was very skeptical at first but the scrub daddy works great! Durable and can be used on multiple types of surfaces.
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
Are these cleaners durable ?
Cassie  A.
Cassie A.
Ballwin, MO
Do these sponges last a while? Do they actually work?
Walden, NY
I've seen pictures of other colors...has anyone actually seen any other colors in person? If so where?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Where can these be purchased?