Surface Cleaners: Good & Clean Wipes Lemon 75 Count uploaded by elizabeth c.Surface Cleaners: Good & Clean Wipes Lemon 75 Count uploaded by L. Pretti S.
2 colors available

BY NONE

Surface Cleaners: Good & Clean Wipes Lemon 75 Count see more...

• What is the comparison to name brand?3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
elizabeth c.
elizabeth c.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm honestly super glad it's a very affordable and great cleaning disinfecting wipes like these not only do they smell good but they kills 99.9% but areas and 15 seconds and they're so affordable and they smell so good like a lemon I would really recommend me for now that you know the holidays are coming and they're really good to clean that like 35 wipes I think and I honestly get these $1 or so cold and flu virus I really recommend this is you have a party and get clean with them equals to clean the tub the phone stove door knobs kitchen bathroom anywhere I really recommend them
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
I am obsessed with disinfectant wipes haha. I always get an off brand simply because they work just as well as Lysol or any other brand. The lemon scent makes the entire house smell so fresh! I use these to wipe my kitchen counters, tables, clean bathroom everything. Needless to say, they go pretty quick in my house
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
North Logan, UT
It does not have the brand name to it but it works just as good as them, I love the effectiveness on them.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
These are the easiest way to quickly clean up messes. They smell great and are pretty cheap too
L. Pretti S.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
Love to buy the Good&Clean disinfectant wipes from the Dollar tree And Family Dollar stores for only $1.00. Some are 24 count and you can find some that are 30 count. In my opinion, their just as good as brand disinfectant wipes, only cost less and you don't get as many. But when I'm not able to afford the brand with more I get the Good & Clean brand to hold me for about 2 weeks until I can get more of the brand with more wipes that will last me over for about 2 months or more.
Breanne D.
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
This product dried out quickly but did the job as far as cleaning. Left a nice clean smell in my classroom and cheap enough for a teacher budget.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I keep one at work at all times. the office can be a yucky place so wiping my desk, mouse, keyboard and everting else down ever night after has helped me not get sick as much.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
We always have these in the house because they are cheap and convenient in the kitchen and bathroom. Need to keep a clean house
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
These work great and the container is convenient. and I love the fresh lemon scent that it leaves!
Thora T.
Thora T.
Bronx, NY
I use these to clean my bathroom and kitchen regularly. especially during cold and flu season
Anna R.
Anna R.
What is the comparison to name brand?