Surface Bassu Hydrating Oil 2 oz. - 3 Pack With FREE Soap Flower (Colors may vary)

BY SURFACE

Hydrating Oil 2 oz. - 3 Pack. Color lock vita-complex penetrate restoring and intensifying natural shine while providing the ultimate antioxidant color lock and protection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tara H.
Ligonier , IN
Best hair oil ever! Pricey but worth it, the large bottle lasts me almost a year, and that's using it every day on my thick coarse hair!! It never makes it greasy either!!
Jamie B.
This hair oil is amazing! Use it as a hot oil treatment or day to day! my hair is always soft and smooth when I use this! It protects even after I wash my hair! it's a bit pricey but totally worth it! Works great on colour treated hair!
Amelia M.
Edmonton, AB
I use it after every shower in my hair and on my face. It's amazing! My hair doesn't frizz and my skin feels so smooth and healthy. It's definitely worth every penny. The bottle it comes in makes it easy to get just the right amount every time too