Surface Awaken Therapeutic Conditioner 6.0 Oz.

by Surface

Flexible Organic Amaranth Protein strengthens and thickens fine hair, giving volume and lasting hold. Botanicals of saw palmetto and lysine work to support a healthy, rejuvenated scalp while the color vita-complex protects your color during and after styling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Surface Awaken Therapeutic Conditioner 6.0 Oz.!
2 months agoNampa, ID
This shampoo and conditioner brought my damaged hair back to life! I’ve used it for about a year now and my hair is so much thicker and healthier than it was before. It’s a bit spendy, but absolutely worth it!
2 months agoNebraska
i got this for christmas from my salon and i have the shampoo that goes along with it too. i have very curly hair and it works so well i love this product!!
9 months agoAudubon, IA
The best! I love this brand! Natural products, great scents, and amazing results. This line has transformed my hair.