BY SURFACE

What it is: Awaken Mist Leave-In Conditioner by Surface What it does: Awaken Mist Leave-In Conditioner is a thickening leave-in for fine hair. What else you need to know: Formulated with Amaranth Protein, Babassu Oil and Botanicals; plus the Color Vita-Complex to provide color protection. see more...

Nicole D.
Nampa, ID
I use this product in conjunction with the awaken shampoo and conditioner and it’s seriously amazing. When I use this after washing my hair, I spray it in my wet hair then brush it out. It’s also a heat protectant so I dry and straighten or curl my hair. Whenever I’m done, my hair is so amazingly soft. I will never use another leave in conditioner!
Felicia B.
I love Surface products! This leave in is great and is not heavy at all. It works wonders for tangles. It smells fantastic and it lasts forever! It’s totally worth the price! Definitely exceeded my expectations. I can’t live without it!
Madison Z.
This stuff will most def make your hair feel fresh and soft! I love letting my hair dry a little bit then applying this all over and letting my hair air dry more. My hair loves me for using this!