BY SURF SWEETS

Surf Sweets organically-sweetened gummy candies and jelly beans are drenched in fresh fruit flavor. Free of artificial colors and sweeteners, these fun treats are great for kids and adults. Enjoy them any time you're looking to add a smile to your day! see more...

• Are these truly sour? I mean knock your socks off sour? 1 Answers
  • Do you look for junk food that's organic?1 Answers
Leila A.
Amazing vegan gummy worms! These little candies are so flavorful! Way better than regular gummy candies! It’s flavored and colored with natural ingredients so you can fell good about eating them. You can get them for about 1.70 at smaller health food stores don’t but at Whole Foods because you will pay double for them. Worth shopping around for. :)
Lauren L.
Union, NJ
These are my favorite gummy worms ever! They are a treat for me because they are on the pricey, but the ingredients are great + they're vegan! Most candy in stores are just flat out artificially sweet - these actually have flavor! Does anyone eat one side of the gummy worm and then the other? Lol. You can actually taste the difference!
Natalie W.
Richmond, KY
The most delicious candy on this planet (in my opinion) I love the texture- it is hard to explain but don't feel like it is similar to other candy. These are kind of pricey since they are organic which is the biggest downfall.
Arianna Z.
I love Surf Sweets and the sour worms are my favorite! They're a fabulous alternative to brands that use animal products or gross artificial ingredients. Since I have an allergy to dairy, Surf Sweets are my go-to gummy candy!
Megan-Tania J.
Lethbridge, AB
These are my guilty pleasure. They are free from most allergens and are as natural as can be. Only down side is a high sugar content! I also wish the packages were bigger!
Michelle-Anne C.
Toronto
I see this brand in my local natural foods store. I found the flavor a little lacking but there must be a reason they are there
Maria J.
Esposende, Braga
these are really really good vegan sour candies! They are super flavorful, these gummies are great in flavor and consistency
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
These do taste really good. But is really needed to have organic junk food? There are still 23g of sugar in these bad boys.
Alexis G.
ingersoll
Vegan candy? Count me in. So yummy !!! Go buy some it’s so good. Obviously there not gonna taste exactly like gummy worms tho
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
Do you look for junk food that's organic?
elisha g.
Powell, TN
Are these truly sour? I mean knock your socks off sour?