BY SURF SWEETS

Surf Sweets® Jelly Beans.
Organic.
Fruitfully delicious. Naturally good.
Made with organic fruit juice.
100% vitamin C per serving.
Natural colors & flavors.
Gluten free.
1% for the planet.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
USDA organic. see more...

Daniella S.
Schaumburg, IL
So so so good! Never liked jelly beans when I was younger, just thought they had a gross taste. My mom started buying these at whole foods for Easter time and they are so yummy. Love the more natural taste they have.
Taylor K.
These would be okay if I was a fan of jelly beans. but I do not really like jelly beans. I think it is the consistency but something about them just throws me off.
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
These are so good! I really enjoy that they are individually wrapped so they are easy to store for later. Very delicious especially when fresh!
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
These jelly beans are so addictive!! I love their soft texture and great flavors!! They're the best!!! Can't wait to try the Valentine hearts!!
Belle C.
These taste nothing like regular jelly beans, but the have a similar texture. They still taste really good even though it's different.
Anneliese Q.
Uniontown, OH
Delicious and Vegan! These are great stocking stuffers! I get these every year on Christmas, and I'm so happy when I do! :)
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love jelly beans and am usually up for trying a kind at least once. These look especially good!
claudia z.
These are so good that they are almost addicting. I have a VERY sweet tooth
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
My son and I love these jelly beans! As someone who is allergic to corn I cannot eat other jelly beans since they are laden with high fructose corn syrup so I'm so happy I found these and they taste ever but as tasty!
Ashy R.
New Windsor, NY
Mmm. These jelly beans are so tasty! Compare them to the other ones that come in flavors like baby wipes.. lol wut? But I still can't believe they come with vitamins and taste like candy
Tabi H.
Are these really worth it? Or should I stick to normal jelly beans?
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca
Do they have flavor slime jelly belly?
arianna T.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these really good??
Jackie r.
What are the flavors?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Do they have a strong fruit flavor?