BY SURF SWEETS

Surf Sweets® Gummy Worms.
Made with organic sweeteners.
Fruitfully delicious. Naturally good.
1% for the planet.
Made with real fruit juice.
100% vitamin C per serving.
Natural colors & flavors.
Gluten free. see more...

• I haven't seen these before, but they look delicious! Where could...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lindsey L.
Whittier, CA
I love Gummys and knowing that so many Gummys are made with jello made me sad but then I found these and there just as good as regular Gummys worms I love how they taste and I would obviously buy more of them there also vegan !!
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
My son and I love these gummy worms!! I always have to buy two bags because neither of us want to share they're that good!! They have the perfect texture and they are sticky in your hands!!
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have a gummy addiction and since I try to eat as organic as possible these are a great option for me
Luara R.
Worcester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
No começo é bem ruizinho, depois fica super gostosinho haha.
So como quando minha mae compra
Alisha W.
I haven't seen these before, but they look delicious! Where could I find them at?