BY SUREHOLD

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

SUREHOLD-Python Glue. A high-strength multi-purpose adhesive that will bond tough projects like metal, wood, glass, ceramic, brick, stone, foam, fiberglass and much more! This package contains one 2fl. ounce bottle of Python Glue. Made in USA. see more...

Review (1)
Amazing product! I used this because I had knocked the side mirror out of my car. I went to my local hardware store and this is what they recommended. I put it on and attached my mirror back on my car with ease! It was even raining.. Which did not make it lose its effectiveness.. Affordable product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to fix just about anything!