Surebonder® 10" Full Size Clear Hot Glue Sticks, 20ct.

by Fpc Corporation

FULL CLEAR HOT GLUE STICK 20 PK SIZE 10 DUAL TEMP SUREBONDER

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Surebonder® 10" Full Size Clear Hot Glue Sticks, 20ct.!
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Decorator Expert Level 3
If you have a hot glue gun then you have to have glue sticks. I use mine so much I went through half a pack in one day. The only downside is how quickly you can use them up. I need to buy another pack so I can do more crafts.
Nikki T.
Lilburn, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These glue sticks are great with the right glue gun. They work exactly as expected.
laura M.
Bronx, NY
He usado muchismo estas velas de cilicon sonnkuy buenas la recomiendo muchismo me encantan en verdad muy buenas
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Great glue sticks!!!! I looooooooove doing crafts and I love glue guns! I have many and I use them for everything! Not only crafts but to repair toys and household items as well! This one is great and works amazingly! I really like it.
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
They get the job done when it comes to hot glue. Never had any issues, priced fairly. I would recommend these
Erica M.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These would have to be my most used and favorite glue sticks, for all my crafts. Good hold and not too many glue strings as some others
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
1,165 reviews
I make crafts a lot so use these glue sticks all the time and keep tons on hand at all kind. This is great glue I love the brand and it fits perfectly in my glue gun The glue is great quality and sticks so good on what I’m making and lasts.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Works great win my hot glue gun. The glue melts fast and sticks to mostly any surface that I am trying to fix. It dries clear and there is no mess to clean up. You can get a variety of sizes and can save the stick if you do not use all of it.
Sam R.
Decorator Expert Level 4
1,193 reviews
I like the hot glue guns that are small and you can buy the small hot glue gun in the hospital for it you can also depending on what size you have you can get the hot glue for a dollar at Dollar Tree for a pack which is cool that's why I bought a little one and I was like $5 and then the hot glue sticks for a dollar
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
These hot melt all temps. glue stick work amazing for the cost of them. I have personally used these to make my own head bands for my photography and they came out great people have been surprised when they have seen them. You have to love glue sticks.

Looking for your answer?