BY SURE

Sure Wide Solid Anti Perspirant & Deodorant Regular 1.7 oz. (Pack of 6) see more...

Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
I love this deodorant for a few reasons: It keeps me smelling fresh, keeps me dry, and doesn't make me itch like other brands.
And the big plus: it's super affordable!
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
This deodorant has a clean floral smell to it. I find that it’ll mask any odor for a small amount of time. But once I work out it doesn’t help much. It does leave a white residue so be careful when using blacks. It is affordable and I would recommend if you don’t do any heavy duty activities. Otherwise use some heavy duty.
Kara D.
This is the only deodorant I use nowadays!!! Not only does it actually last a long time during the day, but the smell is amazing and it masks my b.o. smell! It never fails for me and is such an OG product!
Calla F.
Always works, keeps me dry, smells great and goes on like a dream! Never have stains or marks on my clothes from this product. Love it!
Lindsey C.
This deodorant works to keep you from getting smelly without causing an odd smell from it’s own scent. Also not too expensive at all!
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Ive been using this since I was a preteen. Doesn't irritate my skin. I use it, my mom and daughter. Wish it was easier to find.
48hr confidence? Not in the heat. I don't think he would ever buy this again. Leaves marks on clothes too.