Sure scents Fresh Linen Automatic Spray Refill 4.5 Oz

by sure scents

Sure scents Fresh Linen Automatic Spray Refill 4.5 Oz

I don't have a question since I love the product. I would like to know your prices?
Start your review of Sure scents Fresh Linen Automatic Spray Refill 4.5 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 7
1,265 reviews
Love using this scent in my bathroom. Easy to use in my air wick x-press and the scent lasts enough to air out the most used place in my house. Wish the scent lasted a bit longer but satisfied for the job it does.
Patrice W.
Lake City, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This scent smells great. I use it in my vehicle and it smells awesome. I also use it through out the house and especially when cooking fish. There is nothing to improve about this product it is great!
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Sure scents Fresh Linen Automatic Spray Refill 4.5 Oz uploaded by Cadesha C.
Bought this from dollar tree . It WILL fit and work in an Airwick/glade dispenser spray thing . It’s a more stronger smell than other brands of clean linen . It last for a long . I would recommend people to try them it if you are on a budget.
Junior V.
Sure scents Fresh Linen Automatic Spray Refill 4.5 Oz uploaded by Junior V.
I’m not sure if this the right product but all tho I had been using this product and it needs to be improve by the scent unless you like the smell of cloths that is out of the dryer. So I wouldn’t recommend buying this product it’s my least favorite brand. sure scents
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
Sure scents Fresh Linen Automatic Spray Refill 4.5 Oz uploaded by Beatriz A.
Sure Scents Fresh Linen Automatic Spray Refill. This bottle spray work very good alone or with the automatic. The scent is excellent for $1. I get in dollar tree store and have a big variety of scents. Is excellent for rooms, bathroom etc.
Greicy V.
Philadelphia , PA
I like to use this on my house, this smells really good 💕 and the smell last a lot 💖.
Jazmine P.
Vallejo, CA
Sure scents Fresh Linen Automatic Spray Refill 4.5 Oz uploaded by Jazmine P.
This product smells amazing! If you’re looking for a product that leaves clothes smelling amazing than this one is for you. This product also works well in areas that don’t smell very pleasant! 10/10 recommend ✨
Julia B.
Boca Raton, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Sure scents Fresh Linen Automatic Spray Refill 4.5 Oz uploaded by Julia B.
It smells really good but it gives you cancer if you put it in your house everyday. I love the smell though I usually leave it in the bathroom for guests