Sure Original Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Fresh Scent uploaded by Brittany M.Sure Original Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Fresh Scent uploaded by tarvia f.

BY SURE

Sure® Original Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Fresh Scent.
Same long-lasting formula.
New look.
Lasts all day see more...

• I usually switch up between Secret and Degree. How does this bran...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
Works really well. Only problem with it is depending on how dark my shirt is you can see the white deodorant in the pits. It smells really good though, this is my first time purchasing. I will have to see if they have a little black dress approved one!!!
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
First of all, I love this scent. It smells very clean. I typically switch up my deodorants about monthly so I decided to try this one out. It keeps me dry and melting fresh for most of the day. I do feel that I need to reapply if I'm going out in the afternoon. Overall ok like this product and I'll continue to use it and purchase again.
Kari M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I generally change up brands every few weeks or so . I really like the scent of this brand and it works great! I can't always find it at stores though nearby me. It is at Walmart though and some grocery stores that carry more of a selection . If you're looking for a lighter scent deodorant that works well this is it!
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This deodorant is very good because it keeps you out of bad smell and moisturizes your underarm area for more protection you have in several forms and this is one of the best
Julie M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My new favorite. It keeps me from sweating at all throughout the day! It also smells so good. My only issue is that it leaves residue everywhere.
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
If you need an inexpensive deodorant that actually works I highly advise using Sure. I'm a dove girl and I love everything dove but when I'm trying to save money by using alternative products I like to try the cheap ones that have the least amount of products on the shelf. Sure was one of those products and trust me it really does last 48 hours plus it smells really good. I know that this will be my go to inexpensive deodorant choice from now on.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
I normally use Secret deodorant. I decided to try Sure 48 Hour Confidence. its absolutely amazing! it has an advanced odor protection. I put it on in the morning and that's the only time I have use it. I love the Fresh and Cool scent.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the only deodorants that really keeps me smelling good for most of the day. This and Teen Spirit are my favorites, but teen spirit has become very hard to find, this one is easier to locate and does the job just find. It doesn't last 48 hours for me however, more like 12.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually switch up between Secret and Degree. How does this brand compare?