Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSure
Original Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant, Unscented, 27 Ounce

Sure Original Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant, Unscented, 2.7 Ounce

by Sure

Sure original solid anti-perspirant and deodorant, unscented was launched by the design house of sure. 24-hour odor and wetness protection. Stays on skin not on clothes. Recommended for everyday use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sure Original Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant, Unscented, 2.7 Ounce!
Andrea B.
Harborcreek, PA
I use this deodorant a lot as I cannot use scented deodorants and there aren’t many choices for unscented. Its pretty cheap and might be why it doesn’t last that long. I still use it but to be honest I reapply 2-3 times a day.
Katherine V.
El paso, TX
Sure Original Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant, Unscented, 2.7 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.
Cheap and some what effective. I was still sweating and I had a bit of funk under my pits after a day of sight seeing. I will not buy this deodorant again and I would not recommend to others. Two thumbs down.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,241 reviews
I am currently using this deodorant and it's been my go to brand for about 2 years now. It keeps my armpits fresh and doesn't irritate my skin. Sometimes it leaves marks on my clothes, but it washes off.
Angela  B.
Keep me dry and smelling fresh. Sure has a 48-hour confidence tag, although it usually last 24 hours for me. It's affordable about $2 each unless you find it on sale. The few things I don't like are, the pink streak that comes out of nowhere in the tube and the underarm cake up factor.
Sydney E.
Sacramento, CA
One of my top deodorants! It keeps my pits dry and stink-free. The unscented aspect is also great because you don’t have to worry about a scent clashing with your other frangrances. The prices is fairly inexpensive as well, especially if you keep eye out for coupons and CVS deals.
Angela H.
Saint Paul, MN
Smells good, keeps me fresh all day! And does not irritate my skin. Price is cheaper than some other brands as well.
Sirena R.
I started using stick deodorants again after my salt deodorant decided it wasn't going to work on me anymore. I tend to have very bad sweat under my arms and this reduces it greatly. I also like the scent because it isn't too strong like other brands I've tried. I also haven't had any problems with residue getting on my clothes and I solely wear black clothes so I would notice. I would recommend! Some of these have $1 off coupons on them currently so take advantage of that!
melanie C.
Charlotte, NC
This deodorant is amazing. I tend to sweat quite a bit and this deodorant stops any odors from ruining my day! And it smells really nice
Erika M.
Landisville, NJ
I absolutely love this deodorant. Are usually choose to purchase unscented because it does not carry fragrance. Can be harmful when used in beauty products. It lasts all day and does not leave a sticky residue when trying to shower it off.
Kara D.
Akron, OH
This is honestly the only deodorant that keeps me from getting B.O. and it smells great! I love this deodorant because it’s long lasting and it exceeded my expectations. This is the only one I will use now!

Looking for your answer?