Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantSure
Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant Unscented - 26oz

Sure Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant Unscented - 2.6oz

by Sure

Sure® Aerosol Regular Scent Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.
Lasts all day.

I have been looking for a deodorant that can help with my sweating problem and I heard this was one of the cheapest and best deodorizer. Is that true?
Start your review of Sure Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant Unscented - 2.6oz!
Valishia C.
Detroit, MI
If your looking for a deodorant without a scent and last all day look no more. When I recently moved from Detroit to Florida I had to adapt to the climate change and with that came a change of deodorant. Sure is a great deodorant that last long and doesn't leave mark under your arm
Hart L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don't use this as deodorant. I use after shaving my bikini line 👙 to protect delicate skin from irritation. This is inexpensive and works well for me.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,448 reviews
Sure Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant Unscented - 2.6oz uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used this Sure deodorant a few times over the years. I find that changing up my deodorant every once and awhile is a good thing for me. This deodorant is clean and fresh. It works fine if you’re not doing anything too strenuous. I do recommend it to anyone wanting a good and basic deodorant.
Alessandra L.
San Benito, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Este desodorante es muy bueno y súper económico lo recomiendo mucho🥰🥰🥰🌺no duden en comprarlo
Kristin A.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Sure Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant Unscented - 2.6oz uploaded by Kristin A.
Since being pregnant I cannot stand any other brand of deodorant. It’s very reasonable, actually cheaper than other brands. There is a slight fragrance but not overwhelming. This is the ONLY deodorant I have used for the last 9.5 years and will continue to use. Highly recommend if you have a sensitivity to fragrances.
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: London Drugs
I like that this is not scented and it’s not wet. I use it daily and it really works for 48 hours! I caught it for 1.99 on sale. I am definitely going to buy this again. I recommend it to others. This is a must have.
Veronica C.
Ripley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love this this product it was sent to me by Influenster once to review and I fall in with it. I use it everyday. So easy to use. yes it has a nice scent. Helps keep me fresh all day long even in the summer. Yes I recommend it
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Such a deal for $1.25 at Kroger right now but it's for the solid! Bought the powder fresh and it smells just like baby powder! Works well to keep odors away!
Tina G.
Mine is stick form. this is the only deodorant that works for me and i sweat a lot. when i wear this I'm not worried if i smell.
Bergineliz R.
Killeen , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got both the gel and the spray I got for free at cvs using coupons but I really didn't like I got the un scent ones but I don't like how it's feel but my kids like so the only reason we still have it in the house