BY SURE

Experience new Sure® Fresh & Cool Antiperspirant with a refreshing scent, inspired by nature’s cucumber and green tea.  Specially formulated with advanced odor protection technology to provide worry-free, 48-hour protection against wetness and odor so that you can be sure to stay fresh, dry and confident.

Buy on Amazon
Emily D.
Belle Mead
You get what you pay for. I found this at Target and it was very cheap, about $2.00. I am not about spending lots of money on products but may I should for antiperspirant. It smells nice, but I find myself sweating still. It masks the smell but I feel my armpits getting sweaty even when it is not hot outside.
Sirena R.
A pretty good deodorant. I've been using salt deodorant for the past two years and out of nowhere they've stopped working for me. I was smelling BAD... I decided to go back to solids. These come with a $1 off coupon at some stores right now so it convinced me to try it out. Coincidentally I forgot to use mine, but they're good for all year.
Overall, the scent isn't too strong and it doesn't rub off on my clothes like some other brands I've tried. I'm gonna try other scents next time. It does the job and it's affordable!
Chelsa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This summer is Houston has been a hot one. I’m not usually one to sweat but 100 degrees every day will make you put deodorant everywhere. Sure was great. I carried it around in my purse and it was amazing
Autum W.
Keene , NH
I read about this deodorant in an old issue of Cosmo and thought I’d give it a try. Hannafords sells it for $4 opposed to target where they charge $1.09. I bought 4 because why not. At first, I thought I found a god sent. It was creamy, lasted all day, and smelt nice! I usually get a good 6 months out of a deodorant before my body decides that it’s stronger than said deodorant and it sadly doesn’t work anymore. But I got about a month out of this. It always transferred allllll over my clothes even when I gave it a good 5 minute drying time before I got dressed. Over it.
Crystal B.
Cordova, TN
I bought this and have tried it maybe two or three times. I don't feel like it did much as far as blocking body odor. By about 1pm I was uncomfortable with how it was working. I'm not a terribly stinky person, but I like to smell good so any slight odor will bother me. I don't think I will be using this anymore.
tabitha L.
Hattiesburg, MS
Okay, this review is for the "original solid" version of this deodarant. So, first, let me say that I was using the expensive brands of deodorant at one point in my life. Then pregnancy happened and I've needed something stronger ever since then (hormones, ugh.) So during pregnancy I switched to men's deodarant because men's deodarant works really well and smells great all day long! Well...eventually I got tired of smelling like a man so I went on the search for a women's deodarant that works well. After a few tries I found SURE and I have loved it ever since! It smells great and prevents smelly pits and I don't smell like a man! But, seriously, I know this is a long review for something small like deodarant but it means so much to me to have an affordable product that works perfect especially after months of searching! Love love love! I recommend this to everyone!!
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
We are all friends here...so let's talk BO. I've searched high and low for a deodorant that actually works! One day I was at my in laws and saw my mother in laws deodorant on her sink. I figured why not try it...no not hers...I went to store and bought some...and what do you know. It really works. Some oldies will always be goodies.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used this a kid. I tried it a few times and no matter how many times that i tried this product, i always broke out! My underarms would have red bumps (not from shaving) and i would get a bad reaction. did not know that you could be allergic to deodorant but i guess you can
Nina M.
I bought this deodorant because I went out of town and forgot mine at home and it was the cheapest one in the store. I ended up liking it a lot more than the deodorant I was using before and have been buying it ever since. This brand doesn't have any floral or special scents, but I dont mind because I prefer plain or unscented deodorant anyway.
Tonya W.
NORCROSS, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this antiperspirant! I just happen to pick this up because of having coupons for it from my Sunday and was pleasantly surprised at how great it works. I normally have to use the clinical antiperspirants for that extra protection but I find that the Sure fresh & cool works just as well at keeping me feeling confident , goes on invisible and has a super fresh smell that I love. It's also half the price! Think I found my new go-to deo!
"Raise your hand if you're Sure!" (old Sure commercial)
*Both hands raised! LOL!!
Highly recommend!
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Will this work for somebody who excessively sweats?
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
Is this aluminum free?
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I typically only use Secret or Dove - in Powder or Unscented formulas because my underarms seem to get irritated by other scents. Has anyone else with sensitive underarms tried this product? Did you have a reaction?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really keep you fresh for 48 hours? I am needing to find a deodorant that is better at wetness and odor protection