BY SURE FIT

Sure fit stretch pique sofa slipcover - antique gold see more...

• Is it dose it come with the chair or the cover2 Answers
  • How easy is the cleaning for this. 2 Answers
  • Why is this in the pets section? I mean my dog does have...2 Answers
Janaina F.
Auburn , WA
Muito bonita e elegante. Dá um look muito elegante e caro, mas é muito acessível. Vc deve ter na sua casa, esta esperando oq?
Betty O.
Grand Jct, CO
Beautiful and makes so elegant for decorating a perfect spot in the home. Trendy and looks so comfortable .
Josey S.
Atlanta, GA
This turned my old couch into something new. I just got introduced to this product and think it is awesome. The best part about them is that they form to the couch so it's not loose like typical couch covers.
Ney j.
Price is on the expensive side but they are great slipcovers very modern and stylish def recommend to anyone
Tessarae T.
This is very cute and I love the color I have never heard of this brand before but it looks very durable
Emily C.
This is awesome because now pets will be able to lay on the sofa without shedding all over it and I know owners love to sit next to their pet so this is good for pet owners.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Would definitely make my wheelchair more comfortable!!! I am going to check to see if they carry in kids size wheelchairs as I am small and my wheelchair is a kid size and has a high back as well
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Omgsh I love this chair!!! If I needed a wheelchair, or if my parents ever did this would be the one to get. Looks comfy AND stylish
Jean T.
I think it's a bit too expensive for just a piece of cloth. I know it does fit correctly and that is important but I guess it comes down to how much you love your couches and how much are you willing to spend on protecting them
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Very cute, comfy, and clean looking! You can get it in any color, and its made out of a material that will last a long while! Worth it & goes with anything anywhere!

P.S. you can find this at Macy's for around $278.00.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Do these pillows hold up against larger dogs? How is the quality?
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
How is the quality of these pillows?
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
?? Why are these in the pet section?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this chair soft and comfortable
Lisamarie F.
New haven,CT
Does it collect hair? Is it washer safe?