BY SURE FIT

Sure fit stretch pique sofa slipcover - antique gold see more...

• Is it dose it come with the chair or the cover2 Answers
  • How easy is the cleaning for this. 2 Answers
  • Why is this in the pets section? I mean my dog does have...2 Answers
Try G.
Whitby , ON
Not really a big fan of this, I'm not too fond of the colours or the designs.
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
Beware of the SureFit slip covers. They can cause staining on lighter color furniture. Be sure to follow the directions on the package - I would recommend washing them multiple times before you put over your furniture.
Samara S.
Bristol, TN
I don't like these and I honestly think they're a waist of money! They never stay in place and once you wash them they rip b
Jean T.
I think it's a bit too expensive for just a piece of cloth. I know it does fit correctly and that is important but I guess it comes down to how much you love your couches and how much are you willing to spend on protecting them
Lauren P.
MENIFEE, CA
I have to say that I was a little disappointed in this product. Maybe it was because of my sofa (the pillows are sewn on), I am not entirely sure, but when I put the slip cover on it made my sofa look like a stuffed sausage. It didn't look smooth like the picture. It looked so silly that I immediately returned it. I didn't exchange for a regular slip cover either, because those, although would be looser and not have the same look, do not stay in place. This one does stay in place, but I think how it looks depends on your sofa. This wasn't for me. I had high hopes too :(
Claudia A.
Calgary
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is a good idea, but it simply doesn't look good and it gets in the way. If you are trying to sit in the same sofa as your dog then you have to lift it and get under it, work around it.
Jenn O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great idea, but it slips and slides all over. Cannot keep it on to save my life. Maybe if I had a dog that could tip toe onto the couch and sit stock still.
Brittany W.
Thornville, Ohio
I'm not sure if I would use this in my own home, but I can see my grandparents using it possibly too. Looks soft though.
sarah Z.
Marquette, MI
Not a fan of this product it is always slipping and falling off of my couch and was really expensive
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
While this product looks nice and does protect your furniture animal hair still sticks to this cover just like it would your couch
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Do these pillows hold up against larger dogs? How is the quality?
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
How is the quality of these pillows?
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
?? Why are these in the pet section?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this chair soft and comfortable
Lisamarie F.
New haven,CT
Does it collect hair? Is it washer safe?