BY SURE FIT

Sure fit stretch pique sofa slipcover - antique gold see more...

• Is it dose it come with the chair or the cover2 Answers
  • How easy is the cleaning for this. 2 Answers
  • Why is this in the pets section? I mean my dog does have...2 Answers
Yadira M.
I have this cover on my love sofa and it has been great with keeping my couch clean. I have a dog and it makes it very easy to clean.
Ruth G.
Evans, CO
Ow I like it for decor or put it on my room. I want to buy it one , maybe you dogs like it their love pillow to sleep on the top .
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
While this product looks nice and does protect your furniture animal hair still sticks to this cover just like it would your couch
Ritika C.
That looks so comfortable and inviting! I love that it is a neutral color so it can go with a variety of different decor styles!
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
These are great to protect your couch. The kids can jump and eat their snacks in it and you can just dry clean it ever so often!
Savannah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are a awesome! Save your furniture from not just pets but toddlers too lol. Keeps the fur off your fabric as well as staina
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We put this in our dogs crate and she loves to sleep on it
The suede stays long time too even tho she occasionally chews on it
Kristen W.
Louisville, KY
Oh i wish i had this years ago. i have 3 cats, and one of them is white. i used to have a brown couch, but it's white now. lol.
Paige G.
Lewisville, NC
My mom uses one of these for our three boxers and it really helps them from scratching the leather furniture, and very stylish!
Janaina F.
Auburn , WA
Muito bonita e elegante. Dá um look muito elegante e caro, mas é muito acessível. Vc deve ter na sua casa, esta esperando oq?
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Do these pillows hold up against larger dogs? How is the quality?
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
How is the quality of these pillows?
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
?? Why are these in the pet section?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this chair soft and comfortable
Lisamarie F.
New haven,CT
Does it collect hair? Is it washer safe?