Lauren P.
MENIFEE, CA
I have to say that I was a little disappointed in this product. Maybe it was because of my sofa (the pillows are sewn on), I am not entirely sure, but when I put the slip cover on it made my sofa look like a stuffed sausage. It didn't look smooth like the picture. It looked so silly that I immediately returned it. I didn't exchange for a regular slip cover either, because those, although would be looser and not have the same look, do not stay in place. This one does stay in place, but I think how it looks depends on your sofa. This wasn't for me. I had high hopes too :(
Sure Fit