BY SURE FIT #14 in Pet First Aid

Protect your couch from dust and stains with the sure fit furniture friend sofa slipcover. It offers a combination of style and function. This couch slipcover is made of 100% cotton, making it soft to the touch and durable. Its quilted design adds a decorative accent. This cotton, sofa slipcover is scotch guard protected to make it weather and stain resistant. This couch slipcover can be machine washed and tumbled dry. see more...

• Does it come in different colors?5 Answers
  • Does this product help keep your couch clean? 4 Answers
Buy on JCPenney*
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Birmingham, AL
Everyone needs one of these. Your pets hair gets everywhere and of your anything like me I hate hair in places they do not go. They're comfortable and feels almost exact to your couch. You can simply remove it when you have visitors too.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Is covers are a lifesaver for your good furniture to help you reduce pet hair you control them in the wash in the wash beautifully they met my expectations and more I would recommend them to anybody who has a pet that sheds
Madison D.
Madison D.
Looks very nice and very comfy for the pets. Would love you have one of these for my little puppy. Very interested in getting one if they weren't to expensive. Do the pets seem to like it ?
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
I highly recommend this for both cats and dogs. My girl loves how comfortable this is and sleeps on it all day. It's like a big blankie that she makes into her bed. Too cute!
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
It's a nice quality cover but didn't work with my leather couches. Just slipped around and looked messy. I would recommend only for fabric or microfiber sofas.
rita a.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
This is what I really need Iv been looking for this cover buy it had no luck i want it badly
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
With having a husky, this cover is perfect. It's easy to take off, and clean.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
So this I bought from Big Lots I love the feel of it and that u can throw it in the washing machine. I got the Love Seat size & the 3 people couch size.
Alex A.
Alex A.
Can't imagine time I would spend cleaning furniture without these. Keep them on the furniture at home and the cottage. Both dog and cats are quite happy to sit/sleep on them. Easy to clean-up drool and fluff!
Julianne R.
Julianne R.
Does it come in different colors?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
Does this product help keep your couch clean?