BY SURE FIT

Sure fit stretch pique sofa slipcover - antique gold see more...

• Is it dose it come with the chair or the cover2 Answers
  • How easy is the cleaning for this. 1 Answers
  • Why is this in the pets section? I mean my dog does have her own...2 Answers
Arnell H.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I bought this slipcover for my "cat" chair and it has not disappointed. It keeps it shape, vacuums well and my daughter-in-law gave it her stamp of approval (she works for an interior designer). The texture discourages any scratching by my kitties and that's a great plus. Absolutely recommend it!
brenda g.
brenda g.
I Love Sure Fit! The recliner cover fits perfectly, it stays in place, and is easy to clean. They also have nice colors to choose from. I would recommend Sure fit especially if you have pets or small children or just want to spruce up your chairs
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Birmingham, AL
Everyone needs one of these. Your pets hair gets everywhere and of your anything like me I hate hair in places they do not go. They're comfortable and feels almost exact to your couch. You can simply remove it when you have visitors too.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Is covers are a lifesaver for your good furniture to help you reduce pet hair you control them in the wash in the wash beautifully they met my expectations and more I would recommend them to anybody who has a pet that sheds
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
This chair is very comfortable, and i think everyone should have this chair, i mean i don't have it myself, but i tried it at the stores and found the chair in influenster so I'm just reviewing from the testing!
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
My mom literally bought like 5 of these! She loves them and they are literally the bomb. My dogs would always leave claw marks and scratch marks on the couch but that isn't a problem anymore since we got this.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
This isn't bad not not good either as yes it covers and keeps couch clean but to me it was a pain to get on and after a while I find myself having to re out it back on after sitting for awhile
Madison D.
Madison D.
Looks very nice and very comfy for the pets. Would love you have one of these for my little puppy. Very interested in getting one if they weren't to expensive. Do the pets seem to like it ?
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
I highly recommend this for both cats and dogs. My girl loves how comfortable this is and sleeps on it all day. It's like a big blankie that she makes into her bed. Too cute!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Metairie, LA
One of my dogs sheds so much you wonder how she has hair left on her body. I have these for my couches as works wonderfully! My guest never know my pet hair struggles
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Do these pillows hold up against larger dogs? How is the quality?
Ashley  V.
Ashley V.
Lancaster, CA
How is the quality of these pillows?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this chair soft and comfortable
Lisamarie F.
Lisamarie F.
New haven,CT
Does it collect hair? Is it washer safe?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
?? Why are these in the pet section?