BY SURE FIT

Sure fit stretch pique sofa slipcover - antique gold see more...

• Is it dose it come with the chair or the cover2 Answers
  • How easy is the cleaning for this. 2 Answers
  • Why is this in the pets section? I mean my dog does have...2 Answers
Crystalina C.
I bought these for my house and my mothers. Although the dogs don't go up there their fur still stick to me and her couch. It is very stylish and soft. There are different colors. The only thing is is that that it doesn't cover the whole couch and even if it's machine washed, some fur still sticks to it.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
So I have my daughter that comes over and brings her cat I have a dog but I don't know maybe I'm used to the dog there are but the cat sheds a lot you know I bought the slipcover I believe from Target I'm not even real sure even either target or Penneys or Macys that's pretty much where I'm at at least twice a week so at one of those stores I will say it was easy to get on so that was an easy part everything was good I just did not like the feel of it so is a purchase that I made one that I won't make again not because it wasn't easy to put on not because it didn't look good it looked good I just did not personally like the feel of it for myself and my home but that does not mean you should not try it
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
I have two of these in this color for my couches, because I have a Great Pyrenees/Samoyed mix that has a think long white coat. While they do fit on the couch they frequently fall off and have to be taken off to clean. I think I they had straps that could go under the couch to help keep the arms and back on or another way to help keep them on then they would rock. As it is I put up with constantly fixing them because I like my couches to be clean. These are easy to take off also if you know you will be having company to have instantly clean sitting space without having to drag out a vacuum.
Lauren P.
MENIFEE, CA
I have to say that I was a little disappointed in this product. Maybe it was because of my sofa (the pillows are sewn on), I am not entirely sure, but when I put the slip cover on it made my sofa look like a stuffed sausage. It didn't look smooth like the picture. It looked so silly that I immediately returned it. I didn't exchange for a regular slip cover either, because those, although would be looser and not have the same look, do not stay in place. This one does stay in place, but I think how it looks depends on your sofa. This wasn't for me. I had high hopes too :(
Marleen F.
Wayland, MI
I have this same slipcover in a sofa size. Mine is gray. Mine is a two piece too. The product fits well and does not fade. It is very washable and looks beautiful. I love mine. I have purchased cheaper slipcovers and they do not work as well. The stretch is a wonderful feature and Surefit always meets my expectations!
Angela E.
I have been purchasing Surefit products for 15 years. They are of outstanding quality. My oldest and newest covers look practically the same.
I have several sofa covers to rotate with season and mood.
The wing back recliner covers are amazing. I have purchased three (for different chairs). They are easy to install, and stay put. You won't be disappointed.
The coordinating pillows are top quality. Retain their shape nicely.
Amina M.
Cicero, NY
Just purchased these from Amazon and I love the quality of these couch covers. It's not easy to find nice couch covers for pets because most of them are very thin, and get ruined after a couple of washes. I do have to say though that I wish there was more of a color variety especially in darker tones. It's hard if you have a dark haired pet that will shed dark fur one light color couches. It defeats the purpose a little. But, definitely great quality.
Angela E.
The coordinating pillows are top quality. Retain their shape nicely.
brenda g.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I Love Sure Fit! The recliner cover fits perfectly, it stays in place, and is easy to clean. They also have nice colors to choose from. I would recommend Sure fit especially if you have pets or small children or just want to spruce up your chairs
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I bought this slipcover for my "cat" chair and it has not disappointed. It keeps it shape, vacuums well and my daughter-in-law gave it her stamp of approval (she works for an interior designer). The texture discourages any scratching by my kitties and that's a great plus. Absolutely recommend it!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Do these pillows hold up against larger dogs? How is the quality?
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
How is the quality of these pillows?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this chair soft and comfortable
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
?? Why are these in the pet section?
Lisamarie F.
New haven,CT
Does it collect hair? Is it washer safe?

back