Sure Conditioning Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant Pure Essence uploaded by KimberleyAnn L.

BY SURE

Lasts All Day With Aloe Extracts Made In Canada see more...

Courtney L.
I bought this deodorant because I had a coupon and it was on sale so it was really cheap. I like the smell of it but it's definitely not the best deodorant I've ever used. I don't think the protection lasts the whole day, especially if I go to the gym.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
This is my favorite deodorant. I have been using this for a long time and I find that It's the only deodorant that fights the "stess BO" for me. I love the smell of the original and I also think the green one smells nice too. It holds up really strong in the summer heat at the beach and during my HIIT workouts. For the price, you can't beat it. I love this stuff! Even better when you can find the two pack of them and you save $$$$$
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my ultimate go to when it comes to deodorant. I have hardly ever strayed away from this product because it has been so dependable to me all the years since puberty. The scent is pleasant but practically unnoticeable which I prefer since I usually wear perfume. It lasts literally all day long, but watch out because this specific one will get oh my your clothes if you are sometimes clumsy with deodorant in the mornings like I am!
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
First time user to this product. I tried original scent which is not a bad smell. product works as promised for 48 hours. kept me dry and cool for 24 hours but I reapplied anyways because I shower. Bought it at CVS and got it free through coupons. Would recommend to a friend.
Cheyenne G.
This is pretty affordable and it works great. I love the way it smells and it goes on nicely and doesn't leave any weird, awkward clumps of deodorant behind. Its also gentle on your skin and i would recommend this product because i will definitely buy it again.
Gretchen L.
Asheville, NC
This is my favorite deodorant ever. honestly, this stuff works like no other. i know it has aluminium, but i need a deo that works. my scent is original, which i find works the best.
KimberleyAnn L.
I received this antiperspirant in a vox box. It works great. it was the first time using this brand, to my surprise I like it. It deodorize very well. I will continue to use this brand in the future.
Erika A.
Waynesboro, PA
I got this from my Mom lol. It's just okay. Didn't keep my underarms dry. The solid formula can leave white marks on clothing and cake up under the arms. Overall, okay if you're in a pinch!
Kaylynn W.
Cartersville, GA
I bought this in a pinch. For the price, it works fine. I like how it blocks odors, but it doesn't keep my underarms dry. I would buy it in a pinch again, but its not my first choice.
Yolanda M.
Downey , CA
I personally do not like I tried it and it does not seem to work for me it say it last 48 hours but for me it doesn't last one hour