Sure® Condition & Care Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.6 oz. Stick uploaded by Stevi L.Sure® Condition & Care Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.6 oz. Stick uploaded by Cindy V.

BY SURE

Sure with Soothing Calendula that will keep you confident up to 48 hours. Calendulas anti-inflammatory properties sooth skin irratation due to shaving or sensative skin. Underarms are left feeling smooth and soft without itchiness or redness. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Carli V.
Madison, NJ
Being a broke college student I can't afford  the big name brand deodorants that are advertised. I was skeptical to buy this because of how cheap it was but I was pleasantly surprised. Sure covered odor better and longer than brands such as degree or secret
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
I was skeptical to buy an inexpensive deodorant, but it turns out to be one of the nest ones I've ever had. the smell is fresh! it does not leave under the arm pit any residue. I'm very sensitive with some deodorants bit this one leaves my skin feeling soft and feeling fresh
when I work out, my arm pits still smell bomb. yes I will recommend and it cost me 3 dollars!!! yaaaz
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
I was able to get this free at Walgreens by using a coupon. I had never used this brand before. This does a decent job. I don't feel like it prevents sweat quite as well as some other brands, but it's fine if you're not getting too hot or sweaty. I'll use it up for sure.
Asia M.
Opa Locka, FL
This Deodorant isn't just any deodorant, it really does have the 48 hour protection like it demonstrated on the front. Most deodorants say that and it's not even true but with this, it is. I recommend it and I use it everyday. It has an amazing smell as well so yes it may be more than your go to deodorant but it's worth it.
Ashley L.
Camp Lejeune
This deodorant does work but i don't think it's the best for a day where you plan on being very hot and sweaty. It's a mild deodorant and I would buy it again.
Ashlynne L.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love how the smell stays all day for me. Didn't help with dryness anymore than Dove I noticed but isn't a bad buy.
casey M.
Modesto, CA
My parents swear by this deodorant and have used it since I was little. They never use any other kind of deodorant.
Hannah G.
Galax, VA
I love this deodorant it work well for me. I would buy it again. I normally get mine from Walmart.
Jen S.
Louisville, KY
What's the price point on this? I hate spending too much on deodorant....