Sure Antiperspirant & Deodorant Spray

by Sure

Be Sure To Be Dry ~ Unscented Aerosol The Sure Unscented Aerosol Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant keeps you feeling fresh all day long.  Its anti-stain formula keeps clothes protected from messy residue.  This underarm deodorant gives you an invisible barrier of protection against unwanted body odor without an overpowering fragrance.  Stay dry and confident with this aerosol deodorant that acts as your 24-hour sweat control shield. Use Sure Unscented Aerosol Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant and forget all about unpleasant body odor while you go about your daily work and activity. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer Questions?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sure Antiperspirant & Deodorant Spray!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,244 reviews
Sure Antiperspirant & Deodorant Spray uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have always liked spray on deodorants. I like Sure because it dries clear and quickly. I like that it is cost effective too.
Liz E.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My armpits are a bit sensitive and I found that using stick deodorant makes it worse. I don’t have the patience for gel, so this spray is ideal! It goes on easily and lasts for a while! No plans to buy any other kind.
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
2,523 reviews
Sure Antiperspirant & Deodorant Spray uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Walmart
No scent really and does what it supposed to at a very affordable price. Highly recommend to try and see if it works for you got mine at Walmart for less than three dollars.
Stephany B.
Mansfield
I’ve had to start using spray deodorant because roll-on deodorant causes irritation to my armpits. This deodorant works well and gets the job done. It does smear into clothes if you don’t let it dry. Other than that, I have no problems with it!
Michael N.
Pembroke, MA
This product is amazing. Keeps me dry, smelling good and doesn’t cause a rash like so many others I’ve tried!
karina U.
Lakewood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It definitely does the job. And if you're the type that likes products that work and dont have a scent this is for you. Good if your sensetive to certain products.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is ok for emergencies but bot for an everyday product. I just wish it was longer lasting.
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
I've used this ever since i hit puberty! I rarely ever get major amounts of sweat and never once have smelled any body oder whilst using it.
Donna E.
New Milford, NJ
I have used this product since I'm a teenager. It is great. Doesn't stain and no odor.
Elaine O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sure spray deodorant is a convenient spray deodorant for every day fight with perspiration. It is efficiently deals with perspiration and last a long time. A little goes a long way. There are other products on the market though helping to deal with perspiration such as alumn block. they come without packaging and as effective

Looking for your answer?