BY SURE

Sure® Aerosol Regular Scent Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.
Lasts all day. see more...

• I have been looking for a deodorant that can help with my sweatin...1 Answers
MK J.
Review for: Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.7 oz
I recently just started using this deodorant, and I really like it! The powder scent isn’t too strong and it keeps me from smelling bad even when I sweat. I recommend it and I’ll be buying this again
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use the spray on. I use the stick in powder! I must be honest. I only purchased this because it was 50 cents with the coupon I had. But hey I actually like it. I bought 10, each at like 59cents. But honestly I'd pay a couple bucks for it. It's great. It's an invisible formula once on. And it seems to do the job and last all day. The scent is nice, not to overpowering.
Shayne P.
Hands UP my favorite deodorant. Lightly scented, it keeps my funk AND sweat in. I've found if I put too much on, I'll actually sweat more. But I learned :) I always buy from Walmart. 10/10 would recommend for a simple deodorant choice.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this! It's takes away odor it's strong and effective! It last me all night and it's an affordable price! I got mine at Walmart and I'd definitely buy this product again!
Savannah H.
Sumrall, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
The unscented is the BEST! I have very sensitive underarms, and I was tired of paying so much for clinical deodorant. Tried this & never going back!
Kim k.
Aberdeen, MD
I like the sure fresh scent... not to wild about unscented. Just wish there was more choices of scents.
Ritika A.
Walnut, CA
I recently received a coupon in the Sunday newspaper for $1 off and noticed at target it was for $1.43 so my expectations for a .43 deodorant were low. However, this surprised me when it worked considerably well. The smell lasted throughout the day and I didn't feel any sweat. However, the white residue was still there after a whole day of wear which seems to be my biggest problem in finding a good deodorant. Other than that, the produce exceeded my expectations
Danielle S.
Tinley Park, IL
This deodorant works so well. I sweat a lot and it really helps me stay dry at work. I also have sensitive skin, so it works great for me because it is unscented. I believe it is made for men, but it beats out suave and secret for sure...no pun intended!
Imani T.
Apopka, FL
I LOVE this is the scent 'pure essence'. It gives off a really natural smelling, but fresh clean scent. I always know that it's working because as soon as I start to feel a little sweaty I begin to smell the deodorant :)
Tasha W.
I just picked some of this up a few days ago and it really doesn't have a sent to it but a very slight faint deodorant smell. It works well but I'm not uset to my deodorant not having a smell.
Chanel L.
Houston, Tx
I have been looking for a deodorant that can help with my sweating problem and I heard this was one of the cheapest and best deodorizer. Is that true?