9 colors available

BY SURE

Sure® Aerosol Regular Scent Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.
Lasts all day. see more...

• I have been looking for a deodorant that can help with my sweating ...1 Answers
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA
Not the aerosol but...a decent choice. It's definitely not a clear solid which is kind of disappointing. Does a decent job of controlling odor and moisture...I've worn it to work and wouldn't say it offered the 8 hour protection I'm looking for let alone 48 hours as the bottle boasts. That being said, I do work in a high stress career and prefer something that adapts to me like Degree. This brand is good for lazy Sunday's.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I purchased this product on sale at cvs. I was a little skeptical of it (Bc of the price) but i was honestly surprised. I got rid of my suave deodorant and now I use Sure all of the time. Smells great and has long lasting effects!
Amman Z.
Amman Z.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom buys this for me all the time. It's very inexpensive and we use it all the time. My mom bought this from CVS. She uses her coupons. It works effectively and works properly. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got both the gel and the spray I got for free at cvs using coupons but I really didn't like I got the un scent ones but I don't like how it's feel but my kids like so the only reason we still have it in the house
Vera W.
Vera W.
Ogden, UT
I love how protecting this is. I sweat a lot so most the time deodorants don't last but this one stays on all day. The only downside to this is that it leaves white streaks.
Hannah
Hannah
I hate this deodorant. It doesn't work at all for me. I used it everyday for a little while and my armpits still sweat a lot. I do not recommend it.
Catalina O.
Catalina O.
Virginia Bch, VA
Cheap and effective! Love this stuff, definitely a repeat buy for me! Lasts all day and for the price you can't beat it. Plus it smells great.
Angela j.
Angela j.
Wellness Guru Expert
Very inexpensive deodorant that gets the job done, protection from odor and wetness.
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use the spray on. I use the stick in powder! I must be honest. I only purchased this because it was 50 cents with the coupon I had. But hey I actually like it. I bought 10, each at like 59cents. But honestly I'd pay a couple bucks for it. It's great. It's an invisible formula once on. And it seems to do the job and last all day. The scent is nice, not to overpowering.
Shayne P.
Shayne P.
Island Lake, IL
Hands UP my favorite deodorant. Lightly scented, it keeps my funk AND sweat in. I've found if I put too much on, I'll actually sweat more. But I learned :) I always buy from Walmart. 10/10 would recommend for a simple deodorant choice.
Chanel L.
Chanel L.
Houston, Tx
I have been looking for a deodorant that can help with my sweating problem and I heard this was one of the cheapest and best deodorizer. Is that true?