BY SURE

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Sure® Aerosol Regular Scent Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.
Lasts all day. see more...

• I have been looking for a deodorant that can help with my...1 Answers
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Growing Up I Used Suave Aerosol Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Up Until I Got Pregnant & Started To Sweat More & FINALLY Came To Realization That I Needed To Change My Deodorant Because It Was NOT Holding Me At All & I Noticed By Lunch Time I Had A Funny Smell Under My Arms As If I NEVER Put On Deodorant.Then My Moma Told Me About SURE Deodorant And This Has Been The BEST BEST Decision I Made To Switch My Deodorant To SURE I'm Amazed By The Long Lasting Hold Up & Wearing Ability I Get From This Deodorant Its Now My Deodorant & I Don't See Me Switching It No Time Soon! 😁😍
MK J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.7 oz more...
I recently just started using this deodorant, and I really like it! The powder scent isn’t too strong and it keeps me from smelling bad even when I sweat. I recommend it and I’ll be buying this again
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Aerosol Regular Scent 6 oz more...
This is a really bad deodorant. It smells so bad. It does not dry after use. When I sweat it makes more bad smell. I bought it from walmart or target. I wasted money. Not wortg buying it. Don’t recommend it.
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA
Not the aerosol but...a decent choice. It's definitely not a clear solid which is kind of disappointing. Does a decent job of controlling odor and moisture...I've worn it to work and wouldn't say it offered the 8 hour protection I'm looking for let alone 48 hours as the bottle boasts. That being said, I do work in a high stress career and prefer something that adapts to me like Degree. This brand is good for lazy Sunday's.
Ritika A.
Walnut, CA
I recently received a coupon in the Sunday newspaper for $1 off and noticed at target it was for $1.43 so my expectations for a .43 deodorant were low. However, this surprised me when it worked considerably well. The smell lasted throughout the day and I didn't feel any sweat. However, the white residue was still there after a whole day of wear which seems to be my biggest problem in finding a good deodorant. Other than that, the produce exceeded my expectations
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I purchased this product on sale at cvs. I was a little skeptical of it (Bc of the price) but i was honestly surprised. I got rid of my suave deodorant and now I use Sure all of the time. Smells great and has long lasting effects!
Valishia C.
Detroit, MI
If your looking for a deodorant without a scent and last all day look no more. When I recently moved from Detroit to Florida I had to adapt to the climate change and with that came a change of deodorant. Sure is a great deodorant that last long and doesn't leave mark under your arm
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't use the spray on. I use the stick in powder! I must be honest. I only purchased this because it was 50 cents with the coupon I had. But hey I actually like it. I bought 10, each at like 59cents. But honestly I'd pay a couple bucks for it. It's great. It's an invisible formula once on. And it seems to do the job and last all day. The scent is nice, not to overpowering.
Tayler L.
Waukesha, WI
I like sure deodorant. I have gone through many different brands trying to find a good one. Sure last all day long and is priced reasonably! The fact it doesn't have a smell doesn't bother me like some people. If you've never used it and are contemplating what deodorant to try next, I would recommend this one!
Amman Z.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom buys this for me all the time. It's very inexpensive and we use it all the time. My mom bought this from CVS. She uses her coupons. It works effectively and works properly. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Chelsa L.
I have been looking for a deodorant that can help with my sweating problem and I heard this was one of the cheapest and best deodorizer. Is that true?

back