BY SUPREMO ITALIANO #34 in Cakes & Pies

Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to live in bologna Italy and I miss having panettone around the holidays!! This stuff is a good price and is pretty darn close! My family used to get a specialty panettone from a close friend so it’s hard to come close to that anyways.
Josehany B.
Medley, FL
Lo que nunca puede faltar en nuestro hogar cuando llega la época decembrina, es el panetone, este es rico y además de que es suave, no como otros que suelen ser muuy secos. Es excelente para comerlo acompañado bien sea de tu té, café o leche, yo no como con un mocca latte, excelente.
Cristie G.
We recipe these as a Christmas gift at my job and I have to say it is one of the worst tastes to me in the world. The bread itself is very dry and the taste is of no other. The shape of the bread makes it awkward to cut. It also smells pretty wierd too. Not a snack for me!!
Nicole Y.
Absolutely delicious! My grandma and I used to make French toast with this all the time during the holidays. It's a perfect bread and has raisins in it which I usually don't like but they fit perfectly with this. It is also good warmed up and drizzled with warm icing all over.,
Raquel g.
Este es uno de los productos que más me gusta consumir en Acción de gracias,también en Navidad y no puede faltar en la mesa de toda familia.Desde pequeña me gusta y sin esto no sería holiday para mi.Me gusta el panettone con las frutas confitadas y a mis hijos con chocolate y compro de los dos!
María S.
Esto no puede faltar en la cena de acción de gracias o la cena Navideña del 24, Si falta, no sería lo mismo, el panettone, es una combinación perfecta entre el pan y lo dulce! Me agrada mucho el de frutas confitadas pero el de chocolate es calidad superior <3 simplemente delicioso
James D.
Pair this with ice cream. Seriously. It has a great taste but I feet it needs something to go with it. Some people love it solo but I don't. Try it both ways and you can choose which one works for you. But all in all it's pretty on point.
Rosaly N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Delicious, I like to eat it accompanied by my coffee in the mornings. At Christmas it is very common to see it at the tables of my friends and family. The chocolate ones are more divine me as fast and I do not like to share it. Love Love Love Panettone
Dessire F.
I'm not good at cooking, at all.. So I always have to buy everything already prepared.. This cake is one of my favourites, its flavour is really good and it is soft and porous. It is one of the things that's always on my table.
Gabriela D.
I'm not a big fan of Panettone, but my family is. They love this one, is one of their favorites! Even though I don't like panettone that much this one is pretty decent. But as I said, for the ones that like panettone It's a good choice.
Ashley C.
Red Springs, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who has bought this and likes it? What does it taste like?
Katie G.
San Jose, CA
How do you keep these from drying out and getting hard?
jennifer s.
franklin sq, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this as good as the christmas one?
Jamie B.
Millstadt, IL
What do you serve this with?
Jennifer L.
Smithfield , NC
Is this good? Always wanted to try it