Pets & AnimalsSupreme Pet Foods
Supreme Tiny Friends Farm Reggie Rat & Mimi Mouse Chippies

Supreme Tiny Friends Farm Reggie Rat & Mimi Mouse Chippies

by Supreme Pet Foods

Supreme Reggie's crunchers are made with tasty chicken and potato, which rats love! They're designed to be crunchy which encourages gnawing and helps dental wear. They're also long lasting so you can spend some quality time hand feeding your little rascals. Given their longevity it's a good idea to hide a snack or two around your pet's quarters and watch them sniff out these treats and possibly bury them again for later! Always limit the number provided and read the on-pack feeding guidelines. Supreme's bakery prepares each tasty baked snack from scratch, using human-grade ingredients. The snacks are also checked to standards fit for human consumption and in the highest quality conditions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Supreme Tiny Friends Farm Reggie Rat & Mimi Mouse Chippies!
How would you rate this product?
Stacey E.
Maxbass, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My rat goes crazy for these treats! They are the best! There are several other treats I get and she will not even touch
Katrina H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I bought these for my deer mice a little bit ago, and they seemed to like them okay. I am however unsure how much of these they actually ate, but I do know they really liked hoarding them. My main issue with these treats is they seemed to go stale and start to stink rather quickly. I know mice do not care, but I care for them. If your pet can eat a whole box in a short amount of time then they might be okay for you. I won't be repurchasing.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Supreme Tiny Friends Farm Reggie Rat & Mimi Mouse Chippies uploaded by Brooklyn D.
My ratties goes crazy for these we just got them in a ratty Box. They went ballistic I'm gonna see if I can purchase be somewhere. keep up the great work Tiny Friends Farm
Emily R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bought these recently and my hamster loves them! They're quite large so it's very comical watching her squeeze these into her cheek pouches but I've also started breaking them in half just incase! Very good price extremely affordable and you get a lot for your money.

Looking for your answer?