Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesSupreme Quality Pet Foods
Supreme Healthy Max Hip and Joint Dog Treat

Supreme Quality Pet Foods Supreme Healthy Max Hip and Joint Dog Treat

by Supreme Quality Pet Foods

How many mg's of glucosamine are in each treat?
How many mg's of glucosamine are in each treat?
Start your review of Supreme Quality Pet Foods Supreme Healthy Max Hip and Joint Dog Treat!
How would you rate this product?
Teascha H.
Supreme Quality Pet Foods Supreme Healthy Max Hip and Joint Dog Treat uploaded by Teascha H.
I don't know if these actually do any good for my old guy's joints, but he sure does love them 😅 He is always ready for his treats, so I keep giving them to him. I figure even if they help the slightest bit, it's worth it and he's more than happy to get them.
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
We have an 11 year old Golden Retriever so hip and joint are a big thing to take care of with him. We found these healthy chews for hip and joints at the Dollar Tree. They work great and for $1 for probably 50, you can beat it!
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Supreme Quality Pet Foods Supreme Healthy Max Hip and Joint Dog Treat uploaded by Karlee A.
My dogs love these treats. They even smell good. I get them really cheap at my local dollar store which is nice .
Kaylee F.
My 6 year old boy loves these treats! He has arthritis and he seems to move around easier in the mornings.
sanelia B.
Little Falls, NJ
The first time I bought S H Max hip and joint I didn’t think it was going to be good, I have heard the brand but I didn’t think it was I got it at the #dollartree @dollartree but my pooch loved it, also the first ingredient is chicken. I buy it all the time
Jenave P.
San Antonio, TX
Supreme Quality Pet Foods Supreme Healthy Max Hip and Joint Dog Treat uploaded by Jenave P.
I think of this product being a nine out of 10 because the package should be a little bit bigger however, my dogs truly enjoy the treats flavor. Also it really does help with their hip and joints especially since they are older in age. I would recommend to dog owners that would like to help their pets and have them enjoy themselves too.
Aerial W.
These are awful. They are extremely hard. My smaller dogs could barely chew them up & they seemed quite hard for even my bigger dogs. I would recommend other treats other than these.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
They look like chocolate treats for dogs, but it's a treat to help their joints which is great and smart way to have a dog take "medication" out dog doesn't have any health problems but we give him these cuz he loves them and they're soft so easier for them to eat it. They can't have a lot either the bag says how much to give per weight if your dog
Janet B.
Augusta, Maine
Supreme Quality Pet Foods Supreme Healthy Max Hip and Joint Dog Treat uploaded by Janet B.
I give these to my older dog to help with her ailing joints. She enjoys them and I know I am helping ease the pain in her failing hips. It is a win win.