BY GENERIC

Supreme Protein Cookies 'N Cream Protein Bars: Quadruple layer Zero trans fat 15g protein Powered by whey isolate Superior nutrition has never tasted this good! see more...

Lindsay H.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed these bars when I was super active and playing multiple sports. They taste great! But they are pretty high in fat and carbs so they aren't something that I can enjoy now that I am less active.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These are pretty decent protein bars. I ate them during my pregnancy when I needed extra calories but couldn't eat much due to nausea. They are also a good snack on a plane when I need something to hold me over until I land.
Eli V.
Chicago
They taste better than most protein bars. Nutrition wise, they are not the best. A little too sweet, but still a great snack.
Mary L.
Foodie Expert
This biscuits are very tasty and when I have anxiety to eat something I like one of these have protein I like the chocolate flavor with that cream
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
These are so tasty! Actually tastes like cookies and cream chocolate bar but with protein! So recommended! :)
Cee-Cee R.
Foodie Expert
Although I prefer eating whole foods and staying away from overly processed snacks, I really enjoy this one. Every now and then I treat myself to one of the bars - it satisfies my sweet tooth and also meets my protein needs. These are also a good option when travelling to get that protein in.
Andreia F.
Sales
Estes são tão saborosos! Na verdade gostos como biscoitos e creme chocolate bar mas com proteína! Recomenda-se assim! -benzóico.