BY SUPREME PROTEIN

Superior Nutrition & Award-Winning Taste! Powered by Whey Isolate. Delicious Candy Bar Taste. Rich Chocolate, Peanuts & Caramel. 15 Grams of High Quality Protein. With Essential Vitamins & Minerals. Naturally & Artificially Flavored Winner of Outstanding Taste & Quality ~ 20 Awards Now you can have it all, with Supreme Protein®.  The world s first quadruple layer protein bar combines real candy bar flavor and the unsurpassed amino-rich power of high-quality whey isolate.  As a result, you have a true high performance protein bar that not. see more...

Supreme Protein Carb Conscious Bars
  • "These protein bars actually taste good, which is a rare thing -- most of them are flavorless, similar to chewing on cardboard; these are pleasant, the Rocky Road is good and the Peanut Butter ones are good, I've yet to try a lot of the flavors but I will make it a point to do that in the future. " in 3 reviews
  • "They fall apart pretty easily though and the caramel can be very messy." in 1 review
Jose N.
Jose N.
San Diego, CA
I have been coming across this product a lot lately and I love it. I usually don't like protein bars because they are to chewy because of all the whey in it. This one however surprised me with a crisp wafer taste and crunch. I've came across 2 flavors and both of them did not disappoint. I will continue to get these bars.
Matthew J.
Matthew J.
Fairly good tasting bar with a good ingredient list. They fall apart pretty easily though and the caramel can be very messy. I liked the box I had but won't be buying more.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
I got the peanut butter and jelly one and it was REALLY GOOD
eric m.
eric m.
I have to eat one everyday there good protein and it taste amazing

Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Bronston, KY
Today I went to pick up some protein bars at the store and I saw these bars and decided to try them. I am so glad that I did, I absolutely love them! They do not taste like "high protein" bars.
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this brand, lots of grams of protein per bar, great for a snack and for muscle gains! love the taste!!
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
I'm not a huge fan of these, but they are one of the best options for low carb bars.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Atlanta, GA
While I have not had the red velvet featured in the image (would definitely love to try it), I've had a wide variety of the Supreme Protein Carb Conscious bars. From caramel nut to peanut butter, to PB&J, to rocky road...I've tried them, and lived on them for quite some time! As a meal replacement (the larger bars), or in between meal. These are near the upper echelon when it comes to a good tasting, low carb, high protein bar. No cardboard taste here. They're pretty darn good!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
S Burlington, VT
I have searched high and low for low carb protein bars and these are fantastic! The only downside is the price. Other than that, amazing taste!
Tresha M.
Tresha M.
What other bars does these compare too?
Kandice R.