BY SUPREME PROTEIN

Supreme Protein® Peanut Butter Crunch.
Caramel nut chocolate.
Carb conscious.
Powered by whey isolate.
Primary source.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
15g protein. see more...

David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Supreme bars are probably my 2nd favorite protein bars of all time. Quest bars are just impossible to beat but these babies taste just like snickers or milky ways. Can't go wrong!
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Tell more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product
Brittany L.
I got this once at work on a break and I hated it. Protein bar or not it was extremely tough and hard and bland. Not for me and won't be getting again.
Mike R.
Volo, IL
It's a very good protein bar. Just make sure you are not around anyone for a few days after you eat it cause the gas you get from it is unbearable.
Sarah P.
New Market, MD
Great protein bar made with all natural ingredients! usually only eat half the bar, they are big protein bars. perfect soft/crunchy consistency mix
Julia V.
I personally don't like this protein bar cause it has the infamous weird sugar free taste. It has the consistency of nougat.
Michael O.
Grant, MI
These are the only bars i have tried so far that don't leave a weird after taste, and they seem to leave me full for hours
Cassandra D.
These are good! I used to grab one before work, and it kept me decently full and energized throughout my shift.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
Tastes great! Keeps me going when I have no time to eat! This little bar packs a punch!
Eileen P.
Hampton, VA
One of the top protein bars, great flavor. Doesn't taste like a protein bar.
Madison I.
Fredericktown , Missouri
Is this every good I love peanut butter
Kaitlyn R.
Do these fill you up? And how do they taste?