Supre Sweet & Sexy Moisturizer Daily Body Lotion After Tan Extender 17 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SUPRE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Wendy C.
My review May 20,2014 from iamtanforever

*Scent-Pink sugar/cupcakes scent...just like the other lotions in this line.

*Moisturizing wise the lotion is not to thin or thick its just right imo. My skin feels super soft always after using this and I never feel the need to remoisturize.

I have used this moisturizer in the past many times and its always a staple in my moisturizers. The scent is super light so I have no issues with it interfering with any of my perfumes. I also have used this exclusively in the past and it really helps maintain and keep up my tan from fading fast.

5/5 stars