Supre Sweet and Sexy Hot Bronzer 25XOXO

by Supre

Sweet, sexy and sizzling hot. This playfully dark hot bronzer with extra dark baby-doll bronzers and tantalize dark tanning complex takes your skin to new levels of rich golden color while sexy skin stimulators give you a rush of sweet heat that is oh so pink. Skin firming extracts give a more toned and tightened appearance in all the right places, while sweet hydrating blend of floral extracts kiss your skin with petal softness that is so smooth to the touch.

Is this worth the price? Streaky? Smell?
Start your review of Supre Sweet and Sexy Hot Bronzer 25XOXO!
Milwaukee, WI
1,870 reviews
Love this!!! *Scent-Like all the others in this line it has the cupcake,sugar like icing/frosting yummy scent! *No ATO but after a few hrs I can smell faint hints of DHA *Lotion rubs in easily and is pretty moisturizing *Tingle-IMO this is a low to mild one....it got me red but not crazy red! *Bronzers-DHA is pretty far down the list like around 16 or 17th down...still color developed really nice. Overall I really like this mild tingle and even tho I prefer mine hotter this tingle gave me some really nice color!! I love the lotions in this line and this is a great addition..now all they need to do is add a non dha tingle to their line up!! This tingle will be nice in the summer and on days where if I have somewhere to go after tanning and don't want to be beet red after using a tingle lol 5/5 stars..a really nice mild tingle!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...