Skin CareBody CareSupre
- Snooki Ultra Dark Tan Maximizer 12 oz

Supre - Snooki Ultra Dark Tan Maximizer 12 oz.

by Supre

I have a bottle of this i got 2 years ago! I stopped tanning for a while as you can see! It says 12 months ex, but I'm wondering if i can still use it? I paid 38$$ And it still smells fruity and freshh!
Start your review of Supre - Snooki Ultra Dark Tan Maximizer 12 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
1,932 reviews
Supre - Snooki Ultra Dark Tan Maximizer 12 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.
*Scent-smells fruity..think gummy bears,juicy fruit gum,life savers. *I had zero ato!! *Lotion is pretty nice it absorbs well,easy to rub in and my skin felt super soft during and after tanning...and now hrs later. I'm happy I got a bottle of this,I love the scent and I had a tantoo I was slacking on the past few times I tanned well after using this my tantoo outline is super crisp!! For being a accelerator I was pretty impressed with this!! Definitely this is one to try or just outright get a bottle of!!! and you can't go wrong with bringing a accelerator into your tanning mix. 5/5 stars
Hailey D.
Saucier, MS
I used this product for awhile and love it! I liked the smell and texture. It enhanced my tan and made me feel very well tanned. It was easy on my skin and didn’t cause any break outs. It was overall a great tanning lotion. I just wish it didn’t cost so much.
Nicolette L.
Newark, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Supre - Snooki Ultra Dark Tan Maximizer 12 oz. uploaded by Nicolette L.
I have always been a fan of snookies tanning lotions and this is by far my favorite one. It smells great and doesn't leave you with that burnt skin smell. It is a clear lotion so it is a great moisturizer but that means it doesn't give you the immediate tint that dark lotions give you.
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Tanning lotion Maximizer is great, and smells so fruity! I love it and It's great for beginners as well.
Cassandra S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was not orange like I thought, I have slowly gotten a base tan over the years, and I didn't want to be streaky, there was a sale on eBay for this, so I grabbed it up! Now I'm looking for more!
Aubri W.
Raeford , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite tanning lotions! It doesn't have a bad smell and it wasn't orange or streaky either
Michala S.
This lotion works really well and it smells good. My skin was left really smooth and I had a great color.
Savannah T.
Best tanning lotion I have ever used. I have been using the tanning bed for 5 years now, and this is by far the best lotion. It's a great starter lotion! This has no self tanner in it and is a white lotion. I use this to achieve my base tan then I move to the snooki black bottle bronzer. I highly recommend if you are a hard to tan type.
Ashley D.
Depew, NY
Great lotion- snookis brand is great! Helps makes my tan stay and look great!
Great lotion- snookis brand is great! Helps makes my tan stay and look great!