Supre - Snooki Ultra Dark Tan Maximizer 12 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.Supre - Snooki Ultra Dark Tan Maximizer 12 oz. uploaded by Nicci L.

BY SUPRE

• I have a bottle of this i got 2 years ago! I stopped tanning for ...2 Answers
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5

*Scent-smells fruity..think gummy bears,juicy fruit gum,life savers.
*I had zero ato!!
*Lotion is pretty nice it absorbs well,easy to rub in and my skin felt super soft during and after tanning...and now hrs later.

I'm happy I got a bottle of this,I love the scent and I had a tantoo I was slacking on the past few times I tanned well after using this my tantoo outline is super crisp!! For being a accelerator I was pretty impressed with this!!
Definitely this is one to try or just outright get a bottle of!!! and you can't go wrong with bringing a accelerator into your tanning mix.

5/5 stars

Nicci L.
Newark, DE
I have always been a fan of snookies tanning lotions and this is by far my favorite one. It smells great and doesn't leave you with that burnt skin smell. It is a clear lotion so it is a great moisturizer but that means it doesn't give you the immediate tint that dark lotions give you.
Savannah T.
Best tanning lotion I have ever used. I have been using the tanning bed for 5 years now, and this is by far the best lotion. It's a great starter lotion! This has no self tanner in it and is a white lotion. I use this to achieve my base tan then I move to the snooki black bottle bronzer. I highly recommend if you are a hard to tan type.
Cassandra S.
Pittsburgh , PA
This was not orange like I thought, I have slowly gotten a base tan over the years, and I didn't want to be streaky, there was a sale on eBay for this, so I grabbed it up! Now I'm looking for more!
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
This is one of my favorite tanning lotions! It doesn't have a bad smell and it wasn't orange or streaky either
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Tanning lotion Maximizer is great, and smells so fruity! I love it and It's great for beginners as well.
Michala F.
This lotion works really well and it smells good. My skin was left really smooth and I had a great color.
Ashley D.
Great lotion- snookis brand is great! Helps makes my tan stay and look great!
Ashlee L.
Jamestown, NY
I have a bottle of this i got 2 years ago! I stopped tanning for a while as you can see! It says 12 months ex, but I'm wondering if i can still use it? I paid 38$$ And it still smells fruity and freshh!