Supre Snooki Ultra Dark Hot Bronzer Tanning Lotion 12 oz.

by Supre

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Supre Snooki Ultra Dark Hot Bronzer Tanning Lotion 12 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
covington ky
This Snooki dark tanning lotion is perfect if you want quick color. It has bronzer in it but it does not streak or stain. When you use it in the tanning bed, you come out smelling great. I love this lotion !
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Supre Snooki Ultra Dark Hot Bronzer Tanning Lotion 12 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.
My review from 3-14-12 from iamtan.. Excellent tingle!!! Not for beggingers tho! On me this ones a medium/hot tingle. Lotion goes on smooth,skin feels super soft and thos lotion smells awesome...zero ato! This one gave me badazz color.....5 stars all the way=D
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I do like this lotion it smells good, and leaves me red ( at first ) as it is a tingle lotion. But then it turns into a nice brown color. Not orange. But the first time I used it, it was my first time using tingle. I overheated and felt sick afterwards. So if your sensitive to heat DO not use. But if you can handle it go ahead! (;
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Kansas City, MO
The only 2 tanning bed lotions I will use and is well worth the money is Jwoww & snookis line. Yes you have to wash afterwards or you might have orange tint but both their lines of lotions are long lasting and you can feel the tingling work but the second. If I had to pick between the 2 though I would pick Snookis lotion.
Dora , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a good tanning lotion for the tanning bed it gives you your base tan with 2 lays! It’s such a good tanning lotion!! Smells so good!! I always start off tanning with this and my tan lasts so long!!
Combination / Blackheads, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Morganton , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this lotion! Gives you a nice even dark tan with out the streaks or orange look! I love that the smell is good even after laying in the tanning bed. Would buy again!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Coatesville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great tanning lotion. Smells great and helps my tan alotttt. My all time favorite definitely! ! Recommend for sure
Meadville
Great smell to it but expensive for just tanning lotion. I got extremely dark using this product.
Worth the price for sure, smells like strawberries tbh but def so far my fave tanning go to product ! 10/10
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Eczema, In-Grown Hairs, Body Acne