Supre Snooki Ultra Dark Hot Bronzer Tanning Lotion 12 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SUPRE

Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
My review from 3-14-12 from iamtan..

Excellent tingle!!!

Not for beggingers tho!

On me this ones a medium/hot tingle.

Lotion goes on smooth,skin feels super soft and thos lotion smells awesome...zero ato!

This one gave me badazz color.....5 stars all the way=D

Megan E.
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO
The only 2 tanning bed lotions I will use and is well worth the money is Jwoww & snookis line. Yes you have to wash afterwards or you might have orange tint but both their lines of lotions are long lasting and you can feel the tingling work but the second. If I had to pick between the 2 though I would pick Snookis lotion.
amanda m.
amanda m.
COATESVILLE, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great tanning lotion. Smells great and helps my tan alotttt. My all time favorite definitely! ! Recommend for sure
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I do like this lotion it smells good, and leaves me red ( at first ) as it is a tingle lotion. But then it turns into a nice brown color. Not orange. But the first time I used it, it was my first time using tingle. I overheated and felt sick afterwards. So if your sensitive to heat DO not use. But if you can handle it go ahead! (;
Sam C.
Sam C.
Worth the price for sure, smells like strawberries tbh but def so far my fave tanning go to product ! 10/10