Supre Snooki - Ultra Dark Black Bronzer By Nicole Polizzi 12 Oz

by Supre

BronzerUltra Dark Black Bronzer Unleash your inner Guido/Guidette with Snooki s Ultra Dark Black Bronzer. This completely blinged out black bronzer boosts up the tanning process with fierce golden color for the deepest darkest tan while vitamins and...

Does it have fast results ? Is it worth the money
Start your review of Supre Snooki - Ultra Dark Black Bronzer By Nicole Polizzi 12 Oz!
Laval, QC
I really love this product, it works super good! I really find it give a bronzing effect after the first try. This works great and it doesn't burn your skin. But you still need to be careful with the amount of minutes you tan. I buy mine over Amazon or Ebay. Great prices!
Lake Havasu City , AZ
Yesssss!! I highly recommend this stuff. It smells wonderful, it gives you a bronze look when applied, and speeds up tanning time...even outdoors in the natural sun.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
YUM! The scent is so perfumy and nice!! Even the after scent is nice. Unfortunately, it gave only my face a rash. So I continued to only use on my body, and that seemed fine. It did give me a nice overall tan. I won't buy again just because my face was allergic to it.
PENSACOLA, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Supre Snooki - Ultra Dark Black Bronzer By Nicole Polizzi 12 Oz uploaded by Angelia C.
Great smell and I get a good glow from the lotions self tanner about three hours afterwords. This stuff ids good for red tones and doesn't turn orange so I was happy with that. It smells great too so she did a good job on the design and ingredients. I will buy again.
Marietta, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Supre Snooki - Ultra Dark Black Bronzer By Nicole Polizzi 12 Oz uploaded by Mariateresa T.
I love the smell of this tanning lotion. I love the Ultra dark bronzer to help get a better tan. The smell is great and it last long, a little goes a long way. The price is reasonable for tanning lotions.
Sidney, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I look so dark after a one time use with this lotion! I’ve always loved Snooki brand tanning lotions but this one works fast and good. Immediately after I get out of the tanning bed I see the results and then it progresses too with time! It smells great too
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I still use this tanning lotion. It’s a great bronzer and instantly makes my skin look darker. Has a decent smell and it’s a great price for the quality. I purchased from my friends tanning salon and would recommend to anyone who can’t use tingle
Paragould
Supre Snooki - Ultra Dark Black Bronzer By Nicole Polizzi 12 Oz uploaded by Madison N.
Oh, I just love this tanning lotion. It has an amazing smell and it smells good even after you tan. It makes a huge difference in your tan. It works very well. It's my favorite.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Supre Snooki - Ultra Dark Black Bronzer By Nicole Polizzi 12 Oz uploaded by Wendy C.
My review from 3-2-12 from iamtan.. I love this bronzer!!!!! Scent-Fruity ATO-Hardly none! No hint of DHA at all. Ltion rubs in well with no greasy feeling and my skin feels soft. This gave me really nice color and happy I got a bottle. This is gonna be one of my main bronzers I use in the spring/summer. 5/5 stars
I LOVE this tanning lotion. Not only does it smell super good and moisturizer my skin, it really helped to accelerate my tan. I purchased it off Amazon and was worth every penny! Even the packing is adorable!