BeautySkinTanning ProductsSupre
Snooki Skinny Streak Free Bronzer Tanning Lotion

Supre Snooki Skinny Streak Free Bronzer Tanning Lotion

by Supre

As famous for her tan as she is for her appearances on Jersey Shore, Snooki knows what it takes to have a sexy golden glow, deep color and healthy, youthful skin. She also knows that streaks are something no tanning beauty wants, and so she created the Supre tan snooki ultra sexy skinny streak free bronzer to help you get everything you want from your tan without the streaks you don't. The formula is free of DHA and instead uses an intense blend of natural bronzers and tan maximizers to assist with melanin production throughout your session.

Is this a good all over body lotion for tanning? Some target legs only but I'm looking for 1 lotion I can use all over.
Ive saw this at the salon, is it worth it? Does it streak? how dark does it get to?
Start your review of Supre Snooki Skinny Streak Free Bronzer Tanning Lotion!
amanda M.
Coatesville, PA
Great tanning lotion. Smells great and always look great after i use. Streak free always Definitely recommend.
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Smells so amazing and has a very nice moisturizing feel during application. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and scented after tanning. I have used this product multiple times and would definitely recommend it to others.
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great tanning lotion. Easy to apply. Always gives a smooth application. I bought my first bottle at the local tanning salon & have been using it since. It makes a big difference and extends the life of your tan!
Shelbi S.
I love this tanning lotion. It never gets streaky, it goes on very smooth. I also love the smell, not too strong but not too faint.
Daycia L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I ordered a bunch of sample tanning lotion packs through amazon and there were a couple of different Snooki tanning lotions in the package and i used both, and both were pretty comparable, but i really loved this one. the scent is light and nice and it goes on great, not streaky or heavy feeling.
Haley M.
Palmer, TX
I love this tanning lotion!!! It's not sticky and has a nice light smell during and after tanning! I love that it protects my tattoos and firms my skin! And it really helps my tan I get dark in a month and dark dark after 2! Then it lasts 6 plus months! Big fan!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,932 reviews
Supre Snooki Skinny Streak Free Bronzer Tanning Lotion uploaded by Wendy C.
My review from iamtan on Jan 15,2014 *Scent-Best way I can describe it is fresh,perfumey and light..I like it a lot! *Zero ATO..just a light scent of the lotion. *Lotion rubbed in well and was nicely moisturizing. My skin hours later still feels soft. *I'm impressed!! I have a very nice color boost going on for this being a natural bronzer! I used a tantoo and hours later the tantoo has faded a tiny bit but is still crisp! Overall I like this one a lot and so happy I have a bottle 5/5 stars
Patricia M.
LOVE all of the snooki tanning lotions! They all work so great and this is definitely up there with the best of them! I always get the best tan with these and they are great for indoor or outdoor. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for! Totally worth it
Mariah E.
Houston Texas
Absolutely love this tanning lotion it gets me dark after 3 uses of indoor tanning I also actually use it outdoor too and I also get dark