BY SUPRE

Mercedes F.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Before I switched lotions, I used to swear by this stuff. It smells so good, and really gave me a dark tan quickly. I only switched because my skin wanted something different. When it comes to tanning lotions, you definitely get what you pay for. You're investing in a great product with this one :)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I love this tanning lotion. I have used it on and off since 2008. And it also has self tanners in it,
So you get a beautiful tan in half the time. Smells wonderful no weird burnt biscuit self tanner smell.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Park Ridge, IL
I love this lotion! I work at a tanning salon and this is one of the customers' favorites. It has a strong bronzer and you get a very nice tan. Would recommend.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Decent tanning lotion that gets the job done. Has a white color to it so you're not going to get an instant bronze like some other tanning lotions
charla v.
charla v.
Breeding, KY
I love love love this stuff...I get so dark just after four tans ....smells so great and doesn't leave you sticky
Christina M.
Christina M.
I used to loveeeee this tanner! It has bronzer in it so it really doubled down when tanning. I do not recommend if you have very fair skin, I didn't start using this until I had been tanning for a while and had a darker base color. Showed up darker than other bringers and lasted longer.
Tamra R.
Tamra R.
Lincoln Park, MI
I have and use this every time I tan. I have an olive complextion and this helps me to get a deep dark tan very fast. No orange color and does not give you the old leathery look a lot of people tend to get when tanning.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the tanning bronzer. Gives my skin the even tone and flow that I need after tanning. Doesn't smell to bad and doesn't leave me feeling oily and nasty after using
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I've used a lot of indoor sun tanning lotions and this isn't one of my favorites. I use it because I have some and I don't want it to go to waste.
Kirstin p.
Kirstin p.
Ive tried a lot of tanning lotions but this one is my favorite by far! It has a perfume like scent and does a fantastic job at bronzing your skin. It is also only about 20 dollars on Amazon, which is a very good price.