Supre Hempz Treats Body Lotion Vanilla Creme Brulee, 8.5 oz uploaded by Chloe P.Supre Hempz Treats Body Lotion Vanilla Creme Brulee, 8.5 oz uploaded by Bethany F.

BY SUPRE

Supre Hempz Treats Body Lotion Vanilla Creme Brulee, 8.5 oz
  • "I have this in strawberry cheesecake and oh my god I seriously want to eat it! It smells so delicious and it's amazing for my dry skin. I love that it's made from all natural hemp seed oil along with other natural ingredients. " in 4 reviews
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg found this gem at tj maxx and it is the best thing I have ever came across it smells so good I just want to eat it, a little
Pricey but it's definitely worth it makes your body feel so silky smooth ugh
Chloe P.
I love this product so much i have like 10 bottles of this stuff. It is the only cream that i have genuinely loved. Most cremes make my hand feel all weird and a little dry afterwards but this product will hydrate your whole bod. What i dont understand is why they stopped selling it. I emailed the company and they said it was a seasonal product a couple years back. PLEASEEEE BRING IT BACK
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bethany F.
Woodland Hills, CA
For sensitive skin, this is a product that smells good and feels great on my skin! I use it for after I shave or just the hydrate the skin and it never fails me! I would highly recommend this, it is affordable and smells amazing!
Wendy L.
COLUMBIA, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff smells awesome!! It's also great for your skin. I ran into it at Marshalls and got it for a really great price which made it even better!!! Thumbs up on this one😘
Kimberlee G.
Sherman, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Hempz products! Personally, I am a huge fan of creme brûlée and anything creme brûlée scented. This smells amazing and is so moisturizing.
Marni R.
Love love love! Smell is rich so if you have sensitive skin or are sensitive to smells you may not like. Is thick and feels great. Love Hempz
Jhasper P.
Germantown, MD
This lotion smells sooo good! I love the vanilla brulee scent and I wish i could eat it! It moisturizers well.
Kirbylynn W.
Marysville, MI
So hydrating and smells SO GOOD. I love all of the lotions in the Hempz Treats line.
Ariel V.
San Marcos, TX
Smells fantastic! Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft love this product!!
Erika J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's the smell like for this product? I'm not normally a hemp fan.
Giselle P.
El Cajon, CA
Does this have long lasting foam ?