BY HEMPZ

Hannah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the best exfoliator I have used so far. It was a birthday gift from a local salon. Unlike other scrubs I have used, it leaves my skin soft AND moisturized. Also unlike others, it's a very gentle scrub, but still is effective. The pomegranate scent is the only one I have tried and I would purchase it over and over again!
Kyleigh W.
I love using this after I have washed my body with the same soap from Hempz in the same scent! Also, pairing it with the lotion, my skin is left so soft. This is not too harsh on the skin, I have repurchased this and I recommend to anyone who has dry, sensitive skin that can get irritated by harsh exfoliants.
Angela M.
It leaves your skin feeling really soft. This scrub is one of the best. It smells really good too. #Influenster
Valerie G.
Vance, AL
Love the smell of this lotion. Keeps my skin soft and smelling great all day.
Faith W.
Lexington, KY
Hands down best scrub I have used. I have tried many and this is everything I would want in a scrub. The consistency is more like a gel instead of oil based (which is amazing) I never knew that would be a game changer. There is tons of scrubbies to get the job done.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
Compared to all the other sugar scrubs that I have used, this one is above and beyond the best. It exfoliates and then turns into a milky consistency when you rub it into your skin, and leaves your body feeling so soft!
Emily F.
Hampton, GA
Love love love his product ! It has a really good scent and makes ur skin so soft (: would definitely purchase again
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
Works great by far the best leaves skin feeling great body feeling soft good product to use best <3
chloe l.
Laurinburg, NC
absolutely loved this product. was very exfoliating and left my skin feeling silky smooth. the smell of this product is amazing also. would definitely try again
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I like that the scrubbing beads aren't that huge, making it easier to use and less harsh than some other brands, but I also feel like it doesn't exfoliate as well as I would like. The smell is very nice.