Supre HEMPZ Herbal Moisturizer - 2.25 oz uploaded by Wendy C.Supre HEMPZ Herbal Moisturizer - 2.25 oz uploaded by Melissa M.

BY SUPRE

Mini Original Herbal Body Moisturizer - Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and blended with natural extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health and condition of skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature's richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals, vital for healthy skin conditioning. Paraben Free. Gluten Free. 100% Vegan. (2.5 oz.) - Mini Original Herbal Body Moisturizer see more...

Buy on Amazon
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Obviously the picture above is for nail savers and not the Tao lotion wich I'll add myself

I used this years ago when it 1st came out. The scent was iffy but not bad kinda fruity...color boost was nice but the ato was gross lol

3/5 Stars

**And Nail Savers in the above pic are rubber tips you put on over your nails to prevent yellowing from the UV

Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
I got this for a gift from a child. It smells amazing, but don't use it often, as it doesn't do what I need it to do. It left a residue on my hands and caused me to not use it often since I needed to wash my hands before doing anything. I wouldn't really go out and buy it, but it does smell good!
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
I really enjoy the Hempz brand, it is priced a little higher than most lotions, but it works really well. It is a thicker formula, but does not go on greasy and absorbs right into skin. Great for post sun and holding a tan.
Sarah K.
Perfect size for your purse! I love this lotion. It is my all time favorite. It moisturizes so well and doesn't leave me feeling sticky like some lotions do! Not to mention I love the smell!!
Melissa M.
Wheaton, IL
A friend of mine gave me the Triple Moisture Warm Vanilla & Cashmere. I really like the scent. It's a nice subtle smell. The lotion is thick, but not greasy at all. I recommend this lotion to anyone.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I got a 2.5 oz trial of this item as a gift. This moisturizer smells great and absorbs deep into my skin. I love it! I would definitely purchase this again. It smells kind of like jasmine floral scent and I love it.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
This is one of my favorite lotions! I love the scent of the Original. You don't need much because it's thick and goes on nicely. My skin feels moisturized all day and smells good.
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite lotions. It's moisturizes nicely, doesn't leave you greasy, and smells absolutely wonderful, which is the best part!
Andrea W.
This moisturizer is really awesome! It goes on really thin but stays moisturized for a really long time! Has a very smooth feeling with a great smell.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
I remember years ago when this came out and everyone freaked out over it, I feel like it smelled much better then. Just not fond of the scent.