BeautyBodyBody CareSupre
HEMPZ Herbal Moisturizer - 225 oz

Supre HEMPZ Herbal Moisturizer - 2.25 oz

by Supre

Mini Original Herbal Body Moisturizer - Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and blended with natural extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health and condition of skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature's richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals, vital for healthy skin conditioning. Paraben Free. Gluten Free. 100% Vegan. (2.5 oz.) - Mini Original Herbal Body Moisturizer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Supre HEMPZ Herbal Moisturizer - 2.25 oz!
Karina R.
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Supre HEMPZ Herbal Moisturizer - 2.25 oz uploaded by Karina R.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
All I can say is that this is my favorite moisturizer for face and body! This has been the best lotion for my face so far, my skin is pretty dry and this thing leaves my face smooth and super soft, smells like banana pudding, delicious
Tatiana G.
San Antonio, TX
Supre HEMPZ Herbal Moisturizer - 2.25 oz uploaded by Tatiana G.
This Supre Hempz Herbal Moisturizer leaves your skin very soft and as well it Hydrates the skin. I  love the scent of this cream because it smells like fresh pineapple!! 💛
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,126 reviews
I got a 2.5 oz trial of this item as a gift. This moisturizer smells great and absorbs deep into my skin. I love it! I would definitely purchase this again. It smells kind of like jasmine floral scent and I love it.
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
I got this for a gift from a child. It smells amazing, but don't use it often, as it doesn't do what I need it to do. It left a residue on my hands and caused me to not use it often since I needed to wash my hands before doing anything. I wouldn't really go out and buy it, but it does smell good!
Elizabeth C.
Nashville Tennessee
It smells weird to me, I'm very big on smells. But it's very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling soft
Dana T.
Waukesha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoy the Hempz brand, it is priced a little higher than most lotions, but it works really well. It is a thicker formula, but does not go on greasy and absorbs right into skin. Great for post sun and holding a tan.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
1,932 reviews
Supre HEMPZ Herbal Moisturizer - 2.25 oz uploaded by Wendy C.
Obviously the picture above is for nail savers and not the Tao lotion wich I'll add myself I used this years ago when it 1st came out. The scent was iffy but not bad kinda fruity...color boost was nice but the ato was gross lol 3/5 Stars **And Nail Savers in the above pic are rubber tips you put on over your nails to prevent yellowing from the UV
Bee P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this lotion it smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and the sent is long lasting. It is a little pricey when it comes in the big bottle but it’s worth it I use mine every time I get out of the shower and It has so much in it still. I love this mini one for on the go when I need it the lost 10/10 I would recommend.
Tiffany K.
Westlake, LA
Favorite! Smells great! And moistures the skin so well!!! Once I found Hempz I never strayed!
Melissa M.
Wheaton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Supre HEMPZ Herbal Moisturizer - 2.25 oz uploaded by Melissa M.
A friend of mine gave me the Triple Moisture Warm Vanilla & Cashmere. I really like the scent. It's a nice subtle smell. The lotion is thick, but not greasy at all. I recommend this lotion to anyone.

Looking for your answer?