BY HEMPZ #14 in Lotion

Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and infused with our signature blend of soothing Aloe, Omega rich vitamin E, calming Chamomile and Avocado Extracts and hydrating Coconut Oil and Watermelon Extract to help nourish and moisturize skin. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I've loved hemps lotion for as long as I can remember! The formula is perfect for me and my skin type. The way it hydrates your skin within minutes is seriously unreal. But what got me with this one was the scent. It's like being in Hawaii!! I never would of thought to get a watermelon lotion but this one won my heart when i got a sample in the mail! I will be repurchasing soon! " in 62 reviews
  • "LOVE this stuff. Wonderful scent, wonderful moisturizer. As the temps and humidity drop I need something a little heavier but I don't have dry skin. Hempz is perfect and they have so many different scents to choose from. Fresh coconut & watermelon is my current fave. " in 26 reviews
Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
This is the WORST Hemp lotion out. I definitely can't stand the smell of this one. It literally makes me want to throw up with how bad it smells. Other than that, I would agree that it is good for dry skin and had helped with my arms being moisturized very well for a while, but I could not for the life of me, get used to this smell I had to stop using it! The original kind is my absolute FAVORITE!
Cara B.
Monterey
I really love the Hempz products. The lotions are a favorite of mine and this is such s good scent! I like that the smells are not too overpowering. They do a great job at moisturizing and making my skin feel soft and not greasy. They are more expensive than drugstore lotions but smell amazing and work well!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a wonderful smelling lotion. It is a good value because you get a lot for your money. The pros is the smell, it’s very pretty. The cons is that is is a tad thinner than I would like a lotion to be, so I feel like it needs to be reapplied more often. Overall it’s a decent lotion.
Megan L.
Olympia , WA
My best friend introduced be to this product and I’ve been using it for two years now and I love it SO much! It smells amazing and it feels really fresh and light on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product if you’re looking for a new body lotion that smells AMAZING!
Ashley H.
I love most scents by hempz and love the way it leaves my skin feeling. It is my first choice in body lotion! Because I tan it rehydrates my skin very well and leave no greedy feeling after. They have lots of amazing scents and who doesn't love the coconut scent!
Connor D.
Harleysville
I love this stuff someone bought it for me as a joke I ended up using it and got hooked on it immediately it almost has the same consistency as Imperials by Lush which is weird but it's amazing on the hands and helps ashiness and cracking works for my dry skin
Kennedy M.
Lincoln, NE
I don’t like the smell of this lotion that much but its effectiveness makes up for that. It’s the only body lotion that gives my skin deep nourishment and moisture. I use it everyday, in the morning and at night to keep my skin feeling soft.
Dez E.
This is my go to lotion both in the summer and winter time it smells like heaven , it’s not too light not to thick . It’s vegan so you’re not putting all those chemicals in your body as well . I usually buy this for $12.99 at beauty brands
Kayla A.
Alcoa
When I choose a lotion or beauty product, I of course want a dependable effective choice, but I also base a huge amount of my decision on scent. I love a good smelling lotion and this stuff is LEGIT. It moisturizes and absorbs very well.
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
Definently pays to buy this lotion. No oily feeling after using it which is something that I require/request in a lotion. Depending on where you buy it, it can be a little pricey, but it’s worth it & lasts awhile! Smells amazing too!
Marie T.
What is your favorite Hempz Body Moisturizer scent?
Harley G.