Supre Cherry Bomb Red Hot Dark Accelerator Tanning Lotion 8 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SUPRE

Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Such a cheap and great tingle. I get amazing results with this lotion and it can be so cheap I order mine on Amazon. I am a repeat user! And for the past 6 years I have purchased 4 bottles of this lotion. No room for improvement! Great sweet smell too!
Rogena A.
Clover, SC
Wow, I used the entire bottle! But be carful cause when it says it gets hot this lotion will set you on fire! As soon as you put it on you can feel the tingle on the lotion. The smell is amazing!; Top two favorite tanning lotions.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this lotion due to the scent!

*scent totally reminds me of a cherry milkshake
*Very minimal ato
*Mild tingle for veteran tingles users...could be hot if your new to tingles.

I've kept this in my rotation for the years since its been out and I like it a lot. This one gives me nice color too for not having bronzers.

5/5stars
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Great tingle and it is super affordable. The smell is a cherry scent. It's not that strong. I recommend for anyone who needs an affordable tingle.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
Love this product. Not too much tingle, smells good, and really makes a difference. Plus it's a great value!
Nadine M.
I would recommend this lotion for someone who is trying a "tingle" for the first time. If you have never used a "tingle" lotion before, only put it on your lower legs to get a sense of how it feels. When you tan with it, the heat of the lotion will increase as you tan.

I love Cherry Bomb tanning lotion. This Tingle lotion gets your tan bumped up to the next level. It smells delicious, like actual cherries. The only thing I wish was different was the after effect. After you tan with this lotion, it is a bit prickly. I don't mind the warming sensation that lasts as well but prefer less prickly when it comes to "tingle" tanning lotions. This is a regular lotion that I love using all the time!
Caroline S.
Smells amazing, and works great!! Also leaves your skin feeling smooth. With an end result of a fabulous tan. I bought mine at the salon. I must say I am very pleased. Overall a great lotion and my go to
Joanna P.
Leachville, Arkansas
Strong but not too strong of a smell. Very much appreciate that it leaves skin soft and helps with duration of tan.